• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Glitch? New? Or am I just a blonde for never noticing?

R

Rennay

Ok, so I go to my job as a waitress, and the fine young lady I'm working with doesn't have serenade. At the end of the shift, I'm pretty low on energy. She came over, and she meant to do Jitterbug with me, but she accidentally hit Freak. It shot my energy bar right up just as much as serenade. Which is totally awesome if it's supposed to now, because alot of sims going to work don't have it.
So, has anyone else noticed this? Is it new, not supposed to happen, or has it always been like that and I never knew? lol
If it's a glitch, I think it would be a great idea to make it permanent in work places at least! haha

V

vapd3317

Its been that way for as long as I remember. Also,...sultry dance works just as well

P

Paula777

it would be so cool if they introduced a interaction that greens hygiene and room

I

imported_Founder

Yeah, you're just a blonde. So umm...what's your sign?

R

Rennay

Haha I can't believe I never noticed that before...and I'm not the only one, because so many times at the restaurant job people say "I'm sorry I can't sing back", instead of "I'm sorry I can't sing, but I can do this..." haha, learn something new every day.