• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Glacial (Icy Blue pure) Christmas Box (pic inside)

ohmyGED

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just curious because I know this is considerably rare:

Thanks for looking.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*drools*
i'd guess it's worth somewhere between 12 & 20 mill depending on shard. not sure though, never seen one for sale. if you're planning to sell, i'm a very interested buyer...

R

RichDC

Thats cool, how much are the wierd looking ones??

I got one on GL and to be honest...i hate it!

Edit: Thread Jacked!!! :p

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
most of the weird looking / "neon" boxes are going for 5-7 million, depending on how ugly or pretty they are (but that last part is just my own opinion *grin*). i find most of them are ugly. but there are a few pretty ones. i sold 4 ugly ones on atlantic for 5m each and they sold in only a few hours. i've seen some listed for 10m on vendors but i would only buy a REALLY pretty one for that much. the super rare ones like all black, neon gold and neon blue go for more. i lucked out and bought 2 pure black ones on vendors for 4m each right after the holidays, but that was (imo) a very low price :)

rich - where is yours on GL - somewhere i could run by and see it? i can let you know if (imo) it's ugly or pretty. if it's pretty, i would maybe be interested in taking it off your hands :)

ohmyGED

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*drools*
i'd guess it's worth somewhere between 12 & 20 mill depending on shard. not sure though, never seen one for sale. if you're planning to sell, i'm a very interested buyer...
I actually received an offer of 30 million on Atlantic moments aftewards.

Just because of the look and rarity....still debating if I want to sell.

But....feel free to PM me or post here if you would like to send me an offer. = )

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*drools*
I actually received an offer of 30 million on Atlantic moments aftewards.

Just because of the look and rarity....still debating if I want to sell.

But....feel free to PM me or post here if you would like to send me an offer. = )
tks for the update :)
unfortunately i can't afford more than 20 for shiny pretty blue box - bummer :)

Topsy Krett

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On a side note... Does anyone know what the going rate of the pure black boxes are? I have one on Origin that I might sell... Thanks

Kimberly

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
tks for the update :)
unfortunately i can't afford more than 20 for shiny pretty blue box - bummer :)
I have a Glacial Blue holiday box on Great Lakes that a friend is supposed to be bringing over to Napa. If you're still interested when it arrives, I'm sure we can work something out. Also, if you'd like it on Great Lakes, let me know and I'll hold it there.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kimberly thanks for the info!!! I would be very interested in working something out, on either Napa or GL. I have gold on both shards :)

R

RichDC

Someone buy my ugly box please!!!

Ill post a pic when i get in its on great lakes...please!!!

I have adopted a philosophy of, if i cant use it to kill...or prevent me from being killed i dont want it!

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have adopted a philosophy of, if i cant use it to kill...or prevent me from being killed i dont want it!
ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!! that made me laugh :) that's a good policy Rich!

and thanks again Kimberly, i'm glad my fruit cake has a good home - it was just buried in a box in my house, not doing me much good :)