• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Glacial Hand Towels - 17th Anniv Gift

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Ran across these at an IDOC the other night.. (sadly another 13 yr vet hung it up - but she went out in style.. she dropped her own house) ..

Did a bit of research on them because I was away for those gifts and had never even heard about the towels, let alone a glacial version but never could find any value on them. Could not run across a post where a glacial one ever sold though... how rare were they to drop as glacial?

Towels.jpg

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is that glacial? Color id? Can the towels be dyed? I've only seen white, this person having 2 "glacial" sets off radars

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Yeah they can be dyed.. that was my first thought as well honestly. So I snagged a dye tub and was able to dye them.. the "white tube" works on it as well. Looks to be glacial tho unless there is a dye from clean up or something that is half way close to it. Can't color id it, career CC user.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I keep my monitor on very dim settings because the brightness causes me headaches. It would not be the first time I have gotten a color wrong lol. I will check it out closer this evening when I can log in tho... and may even give @DJAd a holler to come check it out in the EC.

Thanks all.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Yepp... Metallic Cloth Tub for the win on this one...

Looks like Ole @Smoot trolled me 3 years ago and I am just now getting around to biting on it :D

Bette late than never I reckon ;)

Smoot.jpg