• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Glacial Dagger

Symma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, on Europa I have this glacial coloured dagger. I don't remember exactly how i came to get it, but its there in my bank box anyway. It has no special properties, just the same as a standard dagger.

I just wanted to ask about the origins of this item and possibly if it has any value. Here is a picture.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

A

A Rev

No idea on the origin of said item but i will consider buying it if you decide to sell.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There from the doggy dupe. I'v seen them popping up on Atlantic since imbuing [as they can be imbued] for 20-30mill.

Thunderz

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The original ones are from LS shard where you turned in a flawless stone and in return the EM gives you that dagger. The orginal ones had a name too called Diamond Shard I think. I could be wrong but its listed in my event item thread. Too lazy to look hehe

Symma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There from the doggy dupe. I'v seen them popping up on Atlantic since imbuing [as they can be imbued] for 20-30mill.

Thunderz
Thanks for the info. I thought it might from something a bit more dubious.

A

A Rev

Thanks for the info. I thought it might from something a bit more dubious.
So now you know its a dupe...interested in selling?

[i have a lot of glacial items, am kinda making a set...unfortunatly i dont think ill ever get the real ones :(]