• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Glacial clothing

Jake Snake

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I have been seeing more glacial bandanas lately. Is there a new bug or something that lets you get that color? Is it still illegal to sell on forums?

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I have been seeing more glacial bandanas lately. Is there a new bug or something that lets you get that color? Is it still illegal to sell on forums?
They are no longer illegal to be sold on the forums. There is no new bug that lets you make things glacial that I know of, people have just decided to start selling them recently for whatever reason.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no, theres just tons of that stuff. back when the dupe was active, i found a pile of about 40 pieces on the ground. sold it all years ago, point is theres just alot of them.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
A year ago I saw the glacial clothing and weps selling for 100-150m. A couple weeks ago I got a Butcher knife and a Dagger for 40m each. I wondered myself if they were being made again somehow. It just seems odd that in 6 months the price dropped that far just from people starting to sale them. But then again the rares market is down significantly imo so maybe that explains why.

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Glacial weapons - doggy dupes.. Still readily attainable (doggy dupe no longer works. Tons of weeps exist though...) Clothing on the other hand... Only one I knew who had it is no longer findable... OR... @Crazy White Boy is correct - wants your "truck keys" for it... And you have to find him... Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xavier-Catskills

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
When I see price drops like that, I assume a duper logs in after a few years of inactivity and finds a chest with 125 glacial daggers and begins liquidating. Im sure there are many other factors, but this one always sticks with me

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I see price drops like that, I assume a duper logs in after a few years of inactivity and finds a chest with 125 glacial daggers and begins liquidating. Im sure there are many other factors, but this one always sticks with me
Every year around this time there is a few extra idocs, cleaning out all those free month houses etc.
New expansion, new items, people sellin everything to get the new gear etc.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
anything that was not intended in the game should/of been deleted. devs allow some things to stay and others get deleted, mean while some make a lot of money. bottom line, it is wrong. they also allow some pets to stay while others get deleted. all I ask is to be fair, delete all. people would be more out to report and/or not buy if they knew they would be deleted. just my opinion.