• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Giving Away Battle Chicken Lizards

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been trying to get one battle chicken lizard in each of the 20 colors. As a result, I occasionally find myself with extra battle chicken lizards to give away. If you'd like to have one, please feel free to drop me a PM. At the moment, I'm standing in Luna bank with two dark green ones and one light green one. You don't need any taming or lore skill to own them and any carpenter with SA-entitlement on the account and at least 90 carpentry skill can make you a chicken coop to stable them in so they don't take up any of your character's stable slots.

If you want some mature chicken lizard eggs to use to start your own chicken farm, I've always got lots of those to spare too. Hatching the eggs and taming the hatchlings is a slightly faster (and less dangerous) way to get more lizards. Incubators to use to mature eggs (takes 3 days) can be made by a carpenter with 90 carpentry skill and SA-entitlement on the account. Taming the hatchlings is easy...no taming or lore skill required, although taming them at 0 skill may take a few tries. The battle chicken lizards also run like the dickens when freshly hatched, so you'll want to hatch them in an enclosed or small public place. You can use a scale collar (tinkers make with scales and one scourge) to slow them down for taming, but using them is optional.

If you want to see the possible colors for battle chicken lizards, check out one of the stickied threads in the Tamer's forum.