• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Give us Shields

• Thread starter Hammersmith
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
H

Hammersmith

Hail Friends,

I would like to ask that we be given the ability to craft nice shields. Allow shields to be crafted with Runics to produce nice mod combo's. Let us have HCI again, DCI, FC, FCR, HLD and HLA, MR, LMR, LRC, high resists, Spell channeling, SDI. Let us have a cap on the number of Mods mabye so if you get FCR 1, then you get no or reduced resist in something. Let shields be crafted with skills. My opinion is that if we have all the skills avalible it would also make it so you would have an increased number of shields that had wierd combo's that don't work thus keeping the value in the nice ones that are crafted with nice combinations. IE; if i crafted a shield with Spell channeling, +5 Begging, and +5 camping, with SDI 9 and 3 fire resist it wouldnt be worth the ingots to craft it. But a shield with the right combo could be a nice piece to work into a suit.

Thanks,

Hammersmith

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are kind of beating a dead horse. We've been asking for HCI on shields for nearly 2 years now.

As it is, you can make shields with Runics. If you look at the Properties page, you'll see there are quite a few properties you can craft into a shield with a Runic; including DCI, FC1, Resists, RPD, Self Repair, etc. It's not as extensive as armor, but at least there are some.

Adding Skills would be a bit much in my opinion.