• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

gigantic rares collection with dozens of server births ect...

lightforge

Visitor
Hi Everyone, for many many years i have played this game and have collected rares, server births ect. for a multitude of museums i was working on with my mother Tenya. sadly my mother has passed away and i no longer have ties or a will to play anymore. as such i am going to be closing down and liquidating all 26 active accounts and looking to see what is a good way to move the rares collection that was last assed between 10-15 billion gold before there was anything like plat coins any input would be helpfull. thank you

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Sorry to hear that man. Which shard did y’all play on? If I could help value or anything please feel free to reach out to me.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I’m very sorry to hear about your loss.

@blend and I are hosting silent auctions at the Yamato rares festival in a couple of weeks, that would be an ideal way to sell all of the rares at once in a very quick and easy format. Since it’s a rares festival we aren’t taking any commission either, so you’d lose nothing from it while providing the community with an easy place to view them all. I can transfer them to Yamato for you too.

Toranaga

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
What would be the point in selling all your rares for gold if you won't be using the gold to play anymore? I don't know if selling accounts is legal in UO but I would think about it. Maybe move all your rares to a single account or two accounts and just hold onto that. I know from losing my wife when love ones passes we tend to do things we regret later in life. This way it won't cost you so much to keep all those accounts active and who knows, maybe in ten years or so you will want to pass it all on to friends or family or maybe play again. Just a suggestion.

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
As Norrington has already stated, if you want to sell them, We will accept them at the Rares Fest Silent Auction House.
It's the way to get the fairest price, maybe You'll get more than posting a sales article here.
At the end of the auction process, you will get gold in Atlantic or in the shards you want.

stratics PM, ICQ 491537457, Discord blend#8261