• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gifts IV: The Fel Edition

• Thread starter Sorcon Gartius
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sorcon Gartius

Oh dear, I'm a Trammie in Fel and I forgot how to insure stuff!!!!

Look for me at Yew Gate.

S

Sorcon Gartius

50+ Mil in Powerscrolls!

Multiple full Artifact Suits!

Congrats to the winners!

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dude it was chaotic...my guild mates who got some of the suits were freakin in vent lols...Makin people come look at the stuff. It was funny stuff.

S

Sorcon Gartius

I loved it... I wasn't going to leave Fel out of the party... Here are a few things I did:

I suited up in a really awesome Mage suit & uninsured it... Then walked into Fel and started talking like a lost trammie asking the "Big Bad PKers" how to insure stuff... They let me know :( They murdered me.

I suited up again in another halfway decent Mage suit and went to seek my revenge... But they murdered me again :( God, I need to learn what insurance is!

I tried one more time, this time wearing a nice LRC/LMC/70's suit that just needed an Orny to top it off.... And they murdered me again :(

SO... I decided that Artifact *****s were the way to go! I put on a full suit of Artifacts and went back to the fight... Artifacts worked out pretty well. I made the run from Yew Gate to Yew Bank... Survived! I made the run BACK to Yew Gate, and survived again! But then I died trying to make another run to the bank.

This isn't working out so well... I got another suit of Artifacts, and went back. But since Yew Gate wasn't working out, I decided to go pay my old friend Barracoon a visit. (My apologies to the NIX guild, I had no idea you guys were down there doing a spawn.) All the evil PKers chased me to Barracoon and murdered me again :(

Well that didn't work, so I knew what I had to do! I needed POWERSCROLLS! I went and loaded up every +20 I could find, along with a +25 Stat and tons of +15's to act as decoys when I died. Oddly enough, I made it back and forth to Yew bank and Yew gate a LOT! I taunted the PVPers as everyone snooped me and freaked out. I had a little fun pretending to run away and then calling guards instead :) I even got murdered inside a gate a few times, which led to massive, massive Guard Kills as people tried to loot me. All in all, it was a lot of fun. Eventually I started doing "Call Outs" telling them I would run from the gate if "So & So Died." They turned on their own guildmate! hahah! That was funny! Needless to say, I got my just deserts and I was murdered and looted.

I really hope everyone had fun, and I think this was a much better event than my Fel Castle Drop.

K

Kula

I'm thinking next time you could do items one at a time, no need to do this all or nothing stuff. Much more fun to have such an event on a regular basis too, but good job creating your own UO event that completely outstripped the ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzvents that have been going on.