• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gift of the Naaru

G

For those who haven't mucked around with the Draenei yet, that's the racial healing spell you get. One of the first baby quests you get is to use it to revive someone hurt really bad (bodies are everywhere).

I sent a night elf rogue to the Draenei starter area and guess what? Apparently anyone can get the Gift of the Naaru quest. I'll have to send a healer in to see if they can actually complete it (my rogue didn't even have bandaids).

G

My shamans healings didnt work, I tested it, it needs Gift of Naaru...... maybe team?

B

Bo Riddler

I guess I haven't really noticed, but does the amount healed increase with levels or is it the same the higher you go?

If so, the amount healed, what? 110 points over 15 seconds is not going to be of much use at levels above about 5th or 6th.

Bo

C

CitizenKane2

According to WoW Wiki :

<blockquote>Gift of the Naaru

Activate to heal your target for 50 + 15 per Level over 15 sec - 40 yd range - 1.5 sec cast - 3 min cooldown. (At level 1 it heals 75 health, and heals 1100 at level 70) </blockquote>

So, Gift of Naaru scales according to your char level. At approximately 1100 at level 70, I think it's probably still useful as an emergency in-combat heal (which costs no mana).