• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gift of Life-Spellweaving

Scruffy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hey all,
Been trying to farm this scroll for awhile now. Mostly from Miasma(sp?) I havea few of most other spells but never this one which sounds pretty awesome. Long story short what creatures does this drop from. Thanks all.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Go to Luna stable and ask Allen for one.

If not on tonight ask in Gen chat. We :heart: weavers!

Scruffy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Okay thanks. Not on atm but will when I pop on. I am still curious of where it drops from.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ML mobs. I grab then when I see them. Dreadhorn etc. has one. I dont think that scroll comes from a specific Mob.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It seems to be like a one-in-40 chance to get a spellweaving scroll from a Mondain Legacy critter.
@Kyronix this is ridiculous, having to kill potentially hundreds-to-thousands of monsters to fill a spellweaver book.
Please unpancake this, then find the person on your team who has a gambling problem and don't let him or her set drop rates any more.

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I got one from a centaur last night. *looks at clock*... two nights ago....