• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Gift Boxes

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I have heard some people mention a Glacial Gift Box. In looking over the forums it appears some are interchanging Neon and Glacial. But in talking with the person that was looking for it I got the impression that there may have been some Gift Boxes done in the same way that Spellbooks, clothing, pickaxes were done. Checking the archives I came across all the information I could and did not see any of those type boxes being talked about. Has anyone ever ran across a Gift Box being that type of Glacial? Or do people refer to #6 in this picture as "glacial"?

Gift Boxes.jpg

Blue Fly

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
#5 and #6 have been refered to as glacial. The pic there is a good reference but looks better in person imo in comparison.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Thanks. I am gonna have to get the EC and Pinco's color deal I guess. Not sure if the blue ones I have is that or not.. they could just be the standard blue that drops.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
The picture doesn't do #6 justice. Or number 4 for that matter.
Kyle I will be on tomorrow evening. Show me the blue you have. I've seen the #6 first hand and can tell you.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Thank ya ma'am. I locked the empty one on the opposite side of where your vendor is, in my little workshop area. When you get a chance check it out fer me. :)

Thank you in advance.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
there are also blue boxes out there that are the Japan bright hues like the cloth, if I remember the Pinco Hue pickers gave them low numbers like 2 and 3 (jet black no.1) these must have been moved across and are still out there, nice to get as well but not neon or glacial, think they match the AoS cloth bright blue, but can't quite remember, there was a time long ago that hues on, gifts and EM items etc. made me go cross eyed!

As state many times the list is partially complet, my estimate there are/were over 130 boxes in total:) have fun with that:)

Last edited:

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have #6! It's very pretty, which is the only reeason I kept it this long. hehe

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the pics of the different boxes! I have needed this! That being said I think I have 2 number 6's... Wonder what these go for?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Not really sure. I just know the guy last night was offering Singing Ball for a Glacial Blue. Going off of what folks are saying that would be #6... so Congrats!! :)

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I have to be honest I don't think that's it. The one that I saw (and coveted) looked to almost glow from inside. Maybe someone else can take a look to confirm. I could be wrong it's been over a year.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I appreciate you taking a look at it. I did dl the EC last night (that patching took a WHILE lol), now my computer illiterate self has to figure out how to use Pinco's to get the hue number to show. I will use EC anytime I need to know the correct hue of an item, other than that it's still CC for me lol

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
please mine your eyes!

sadly I never got to complete my set, however I did have, but sadly never got a picture of a Luna White box and a pure AoS white box together, or the Frostwood and Ice Blue boxes

as most of the rares collectors did in fact have the "wrong" ones!!!!!

also please not the bright one next to the Black one and the bright brown one, both not the list but fall in the neon category
and also the two neon red boxes next to the jet black look similar but have different hues 1100,1101 without Pinco's you would never know

Anyone got a Ninja Black box, or Tangle Hue!!! they were made no doubt as the old rares subdue, pacify etc are Tangle hue!!!!!

Blaze!!!!!!! Liquid Gold!! where did I put the hue list?????

if anyone cares its on stratics rares somewhere

Last edited: