• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Gift Boxes comprehensive pictures list ?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there somewhere a comprehensive list, with pictures, of the Gift Boxes which were released over the years? I think the first appearance was in 2008, but also in 2009 there were some more. Not sure about following years.

Also, is there any indication of what colors are rarer ?
Angel and Neon boxes are rarer, but what about "within" angel boxes and neon boxes ? Are some angel/neon boxes' hues rarer and so more valuable than others ? Any images of such rarer hues ?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Siabra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes, there are "boxes within both area's, neon as well as Angel boxes that are more rare due to color
That would bring some of them up to the 100 mill area each , give or take a few

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Popps, just don't, its not worth the headache

i collected and researched for several years and you really need EC client and Pinco hue picker to even start

there are, if i remember 20 angel boxes and 50 plus neons, however my research lead me to think there were nearer 150+ "neon" types, as there is no definative "list"
on the holiday and collectables archive it shows something like 50 boxes
but, a luna white box for example is often mistaken for the Pure AoS white box, so does that mean there are 2 whites or a false rare box, cos people buy luna white "neon" boxes for 60/80m

same goes for
Frostwood blue(false) and ice blue(real)
dryad green(false) and ice green(real)
pure black(real) and ninja black(false)
if ninja black is false then why is the agel box ninja black and not pure black

i can go on all day!

just don't start

the chances of collecting a full set now is impossible............

i hate to think of the amount of single hue "neon" boxes that have been trashed for holiday points!

Last edited:

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ah there you go, 51, but there are some missing plus the rogue ones that may be neons.......

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i agree with Jack, there are some neon's from 2008 that never made it to the "official list", like the Blaze one.