• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] Giant Koi Bait

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't understand :(
I've made my first quest and i've received a Giant koi Bait. ( amount 10).
Please, someone can help me?
I have to use it only if in another quest that this fish requested is giant koi?
And another thing.
I have 100 fishing. I've tried many quests but there are only very rare fish.
One time i've been fishing for 1 hour without finding the fish requested :(
So I've finished only one quest.
What have i do?
Cancel the quests for the very rare fishing or try to finish every quest they give me?
Also if i don't found no fish for an hour or more?
I play on Trammel
:(

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Even at 100 fishing, some of those quests require fishes that are fished from shore.
The baits are used to improce catching of rare fishes which are used for making the new fish pies. (If I am right about them.)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do not cancel the quests. The bait is to be used to have a bigger chance to get giant koi fish.

Use the bait on a fishing pole in Tokuno on the water and you will have a bigger chance to get giant koi.

You can keep the bait in the bank until you have more for it or use it right away.

But never cancel a fishing quest.

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do not cancel the quests. The bait is to be used to have a bigger chance to get giant koi fish.

Use the bait on a fishing pole in Tokuno on the water and you will have a bigger chance to get giant koi.

You can keep the bait in the bank until you have more for it or use it right away.

But never cancel a fishing quest.
Why? i've cancelled many quests :(
They are no more given to me?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When you cancel quests your reputation drops with fishmongers. Then you will not get high quest for Fishing powerscrolls.

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When you cancel quests your reputation drops with fishmongers. Then you will not get high quest for Fishing powerscrolls.
I didn't know that there was a reputarion also with fishmonger rolleyes:
Mine will be under my shoes :(
There is a way to see this reputation?
Obiouvsly from now i'lll take all quests that they will give to me!