• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Giant Beetle Templates

the Dude

Visitor
Looking for peoples giant beetle templates. Specifically what abilities/moves they put on them.

I use a archer/tamer that can stone to a spellweave/mage/tamer.

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Rune corruption, armor ignore.

Some of us put poison on, but it wastes mana.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
1663272153581.png
I usually like using my beetle for most fights.
It is great for multiple targets at once
and i can let it fight stuff while I cast spells on other targets.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My Beetles have RC+AP. When i'm using a Beetle, it's to deliver debuffs to the opponent so that everyone dishes out more damage. Rune Corruption halves the victim's Resists, and Armor Pierce applies a debuff to the victim where they take +10% Damage for 3 seconds (even affects WoD). Giant Beetle for Physical weak foes, Fire Beetle for Fire weak foes, and Frost Mite (these can get some monstrous stats) for Cold weak foes.
I find Poisoning to be a waste on them, it takes away from their use of RC/AP, Magery opponents will frequently cure it, and even if it's not cured, it delivers such little damage to most foes, plus it makes it more difficult to switch the pet to another target.