• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Giant Beetle | Fire Beetle

whitesmith

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Since they start as 1 slot, do I really need to find a high rating one?
I am assuming that they would have ENOUGH points by level 5 to cover everything, no?
Or should I continue to find a higher rating one...

Li Mu Bai

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I am not experienced with beetles but it is a general good habit to get the most hp/str one you can. Hp an str cost is the highest so having them high will always give you a possibility to get more other things. Rating is not so important anymore imo

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
the only difference I have seen with these are the resists. the stats seemed to be the same on every beetle. the difference in resists also was minimal
Im going with this answer. They are the only pets that I recall with minimal differences. You can not get 700 Str on giant Beetles because the Int is high.

Take advantage of Rune Corruption. Choose abilities from the bottom up when you decide to put them on.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The one I showed you "had issues" so I deleted the post. I don't have any on my vendor to show.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Here is a better example:

upload_2018-1-5_20-54-20.png

Same as yours. Resists 3 total points different.

I think they are pretty much the same because they require 0 taming.

SwordofExcalibur

One of the last Rangers of Skara Brae
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
They are tanky little power houses and honestly, I love Rune Corruption on my Mage.

Thinking of rebuilding one as my first one I gave mortal strike thinking it stopped the curing of poison.

I'd like to get AI on a new one.