• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ghost cams and exorcism in fel

chester rockwell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh man, just thought of something. There is no counter-balance to the ghost cams in fel. Peeps leave their ej acct ghost cams outside every spawn entrance and there is nothing that honest sosarians can do to combat it. The devs need to make exorcism work in fel again.....facet-wide.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh man, just thought of something. There is no counter-balance to the ghost cams in fel. Peeps leave their ej acct ghost cams outside every spawn entrance and there is nothing that honest sosarians can do to combat it. The devs need to make exorcism work in fel again.....facet-wide.
And its even worse on Seige because they can watch virtually every popular hunting location...

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Interesting that you made a new post on the same old thread you started last year and since was moved to the Off Topic section under Spiels and Rants :wall:

Just in case anyone wants to read the entire original thread (before this thread too is moved lol) Off Topic Threads

chester rockwell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Interesting that you made a new post on the same old thread you started last year and since was moved to the Off Topic section under Spiels and Rants :wall:

Just in case anyone wants to read the entire original thread (before this thread too is moved lol) Off Topic Threads

Well, I got in trouble for saying "*bad word here* a commie politician person in 'merica", then magically, my thread got moved. Vindictive idiots everywhere, i hate them.

I don't get how this is off-topic either. That literally makes zero sense. This is directly related to gameplay and how it is unbalanced. There are ZERO rules about how old a post can be or how many replies are in it.

DEVS FIX THIS.

Last edited:

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'd be careful on the request... just look at what they are doing to IDOCs... they are likely to remove necro to make your fix :devil:

chester rockwell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Haha. Definitely within the realm of possibility.

I think the IDOC stuff will definitely be entertaining for a bit. Wanna see how that junk plays out.

chester rockwell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welp, it looks like the Devs might have something planned in Pub 109!!!! H*ck yah!!! Balance the game!!!!