• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Getting stuck at 50%

• Thread starter imported_Uncle_Betulia
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Uncle_Betulia

When I'm attempting to join a property its getting stuck at 50% and saying Avatar Leasing Error. Anyone else?

N

nodgree

Its a game bug. Message the owner of the last lot you were on and ask them to reset thier house. You're stuck on thier lot. If they wont you'll have t owait till maintanence to play that sim again. Some people say you can go to your own lot and it will release you but it didnt work for me. Good luck!

I

imported_Uncle_Betulia

the last lot I was on was my own and it wont let me back on my lot either.

S

Sweetdesiderata

This has happened to me a couple times, however I haven't gotten any error messages... it just freezes at 50% and I can't do anything else. I exit, log back in and it is fine. I guess I have been lucky lol. Hope this gets worked out for you!

G

first time I got I had no luck...2nd time I tried my house a few times and waalah!

I

imported_Fire Dragon

I have this often. As a general rule, I log out.. Log back in and try to go back to the place i was stuck in. It then says that the property thinks i am still there, so i go to another place, and then i can re-enter the lot i was stuck on.

I

imported_Shirl1211

I was going to say that when I get stuck, I try to go to my own proterty also. Most of the time it lets me but a few times I had to wait for maintenance. It seems if you get stuck on your own, you will most likely have to wait. Most people i've talk to about this said that's how it was for them too. Good luck