• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Treasure Hunting] Getting slightly frustrated at paragon chests droprates

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to know if anyone has gotten paragon chests off high-end monsters at a decent rate lately?

I have been training up Cu Sidhe pets on balrons and paragon balrons for weeks now, and I have yet to see one single paragon chest. I did receive normal level 5 t-maps in Ilshenar from said balrons, but even after 50+ paragon balrons, I have yet to see one chest drop. I also have had no luck getting chests on paragon blood elementals and paragon poison elementals.

I did see chests drop from Dark Wisps and Miasma, however Miasma is often overcamped by others who stay there for hours on end, and the Dark Wisps only drop level 5 paragon chests and not level 6.

I could step in and camp Miasma in a similar fashion, but I'd like to know if the droprate of paragon chests on other level 5 t-map dropping monsters was dramatically lowered or something. I can't remember if ever being this hard to get a chest from aforementioned mobs.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Best advise I can give you is throw on a high luck suit. I usually get a chest out of every 3-4 para Balrons with 2500 range luck.

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I havn't gotten any on paragon blood elementals either. I'm training a cu aswell.