• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Getting owned

Caige

Visitor
So I’m a mage/tamer not high in all skills yet been trying to raise a blue beetle to tame it’s only one slot been training it. It’s become rather a challenge as it’s taking forever to level it and even the newbie lower level new haven dungeon I’m dying in any tips would be welcome or does it get a lot easier once I get him leveled ? Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So I’m a mage/tamer not high in all skills yet been trying to raise a blue beetle to tame it’s only one slot been training it. It’s become rather a challenge as it’s taking forever to level it and even the newbie lower level new haven dungeon I’m dying in any tips would be welcome or does it get a lot easier once I get him leveled ? Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Crazed mage in Shame. Someone on the shard can get you there. It will die a few times but you will learn to heal and vet and it will be done in 50 Min.

Nothing in haven gives decent gains.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
crazy mage, third level shame id good to do with another tamers help. if someone puts their higher trained pet on the mage, u can safely attack mage unless the mage inv or other tamer and pet leaves. hard to keep alive when beetle has 100 hps lol, easy with help from another pet.

Lythos-

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Beetles are painful to level the first few slots. If you have the taming skill, use a regular 3 slot Cu to tank while your beetle can get a few shots in without dying.