• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Getting loyalty on Crafter

S

Splup

Heya,

I have legendary imbuing on my crafter, but no loyalty. My crafter has magery so it can cast EV:s, but it's obviously not a fighter.

Anyone has suggestions where I could get my loyalty up? The spawn must not be too intensive, and would be nice if they were not casters either :)

R

RichDC

I was trying to work this out myself, i have concluded the best way is to make a few soulstone frags and stone over taming. Then sit in the Goblin rooms.

Thats just what i think anyway, haven't actually done it so dont know

P

pgcd

I haven't tried this myself but sliths (stone, I think) seem to be all the rage. I'm still trying to raise magery enough to do anything, so...

N

Nenime

I became 'Noble' through Toxic Sliths. They give 30 points each. See the comment below for location description. If you cut the corpse you get Horned Leather too - too bad that I read that afterwards.

But you can try another way: If you go hunting with another toon and come across "Untranslated Ancient Tomes" and "Tattered Remnants of an Ancient Scroll" , turn them in for the librarian quests (Pottery Quest is not so good). Takes a while but you gain loyality as you will earn lots of imbuing ingredients (mainly gems).

jradar71

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Toxic Sliths are in fact the way to go. Head East out of the Royal City. Follow the road and cross a long bridge. There you will find them spawning all around the area. Added bonus that there is a wandering healer in the area too. Just cast EVs and invis yourself. I was able to get my 10k loyalty in about 2/3 hours. Be careful that they are fast and the toxin they hit you with is crazy.

I died 1 time so it isn't bad.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can lure the kepatch ambushers away, I drew them to the northwest of the area. There are two or three of them it seems that roam around.

Don't go doing this on an el crappo crafters LRC suit either, make sure you have some nice resists and if you can work in mana regen/LMC all the better. When the kepetch pops up and hits you don't freak out, just run off a screen, heal up, then drag them off to the northwest towards the stone sliths. They move pretty quickly so if you pick up other spawn you should be able to still grab them and move.

The wandering healer (on Baja anyways) seemed to wander somewhere around where the desert met the grass met some stone areas on the south side.

T

Thanous Atl

you could use a golem to beat things down.

Thats how we used to do things on crafters anyway... obviously you have to be careful of the "pet"

R

Rudolph57

Toxic Sliths are in fact the way to go. Head East out of the Royal City. Follow the road and cross a long bridge. There you will find them spawning all around the area. Added bonus that there is a wandering healer in the area too. Just cast EVs and invis yourself. I was able to get my 10k loyalty in about 2/3 hours. Be careful that they are fast and the toxin they hit you with is crazy.

I died 1 time so it isn't bad.
I did the same thing, but since I was on my beetle, I could only cast one EV and then it took me about 10 hrs. Died twice because of the toxin.