• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Archery] Getting bows in game

Elphlin

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi everyone,

How are things? I have been reading several posts in this forum before posting my question. I am looking to get a bow for my archer. From what I have read, the best bows are ones that include mana leech along with other attributes. I have checked the vendor search and there does not seem to be a lot out there. I am working at training up fletching for my crafter but that may be a while yet.

Does anyone have suggestions on a good bow to use for PvM and where one or two of them are available?

Another question I have is I just created a new account. When I look at my archer's maximum stats screen shows the amount out of 260. Has it changed where stat power scrolls are no longer needed to move stats higher than 225? I have been away from the game for a while so maybe the scrolls are no longer needed now.

Thanks.

Grace of Minoc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi everyone,

How are things? I have been reading several posts in this forum before posting my question. I am looking to get a bow for my archer. From what I have read, the best bows are ones that include mana leech along with other attributes. I have checked the vendor search and there does not seem to be a lot out there. I am working at training up fletching for my crafter but that may be a while yet.

Does anyone have suggestions on a good bow to use for PvM and where one or two of them are available?

Another question I have is I just created a new account. When I look at my archer's maximum stats screen shows the amount out of 260. Has it changed where stat power scrolls are no longer needed to move stats higher than 225? I have been away from the game for a while so maybe the scrolls are no longer needed now.

Thanks.
Hi there and welcome back!

You still need to eat the stat scrolls +25, then the +5 valiant commendation scroll to be able to have the 260 stats.

icq me at 676293495 or pm me here and will help you out with some bows to get ya goin. Assuming your still on Atlantic per your sig.

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Here is an example of a good PvM bows.
Yumi: 50 DI, 10 SSI, 48 HML, 50 HSL, 20 HMD, 50 Hit Lightining
Yumi: 50 DI, 10 SSI, 48 HML, 50 HSL, 24 HLL, Elemental Slayer
Yumi: 50 DI, 10 SSI, 48 HML, 50 HSL, 24 HLL, Undead Slayer
Composite Bow: 50 DI, 35 SSI, 48 HML, 50 HSL, 48 HLA
Composite Bow: 50 DI, 35 SSI, 48 HML, 36 HSL, Demon Slayer
Composite Bow: 50 DI, 35 SSI, 48 HML, 36 HSL, Reptile Slayer
Composite Bow: 50 DI, 35 SSI, 48 HML, 20 HFat, Arachnid Slayer
Composite Bow: 50 DI, 35 SSI, 48 HML, 20 HFat, Repond Slayer
To craft such bow you need reforge max HML on it.