• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Getting Bored Sooooo.

• Thread starter imported_Riply
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Riply

Anyone have any large xmas statues that they would be interested in selling
, I will travel. Of particular interest would be be any of the rarer named types in any colors and especially in white. Thank you for looking and turn some of those dusty old statues into bright shiny gold.

G

glorypaxson

By large ... do you mean the surfer dude and the G'Thunk ones?

Or do you mean any Christmas statues?

I have like 13 White Busts on Atlantic...but I have been saving over the years...and I buy them whenever they pop up...

Not looking to sell them unless you paying...

:-]

Some of them are the rarer names...and they are White...Boom!

M

mdacc#one

What rare names white busts do you have?

This is what I have in whtie bust names:

Dupre
Iolo
Mondain
Blackthorn
Geoffrey
Uzeraan
Clainin
Finth Desryn
Crawworth
Nystul
Hartham
Shamino
Halston Montil
Jou'Nar
Anon

I

imported_Riply

err by large I was meaning decent collection of xmas statues with rarer names and of course rarer named white ones. The white statues really depends on what they are if they are the rarer named ones of the angels or surfers in white were talking alot of gold. send me a pm or message me here as to the names you have and I will respond with my buy prices

I

imported_Riply

Hi I would be intersted in the Finth and Halston white statues the Hartham I have in both directions. I would pay 25 million each on those, I still need some of the semi rare names in certain directions, but I would have to check and see which ones I need still.