• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Getting Booted from Gen. Chat & Dismounted

Eric Ravenwind

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In the EC when I log off while in Gen. Chat, I'll be disconnected from Gen. Chat when I log back in. This is "on occasion", but it happens a lot.

Also, sometimes while in EC, when I log off mounted, I'll log back in and be dismounted for some reason.

Anyone else?

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Had chat channels switch randomly between logout/in. Also had them turn on/off. Seems alil buggy at times. I’ve learned 2 check them, when I remember lol .

Haven’t seen the dismount though (yet) but mainly use the CC.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
When I was moving house and most of my chars had full beetles, a couple of times I logged in and wasn't mounted.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Never had this issue before, what I have had though, is Swords mastery turns off on its own at times.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Happens a lot to me about loggin in dismounted for some weird reason...

Also, I have one character named "a zombie" he wears a zombie costume... while doing the tree's I've noticed that 2 or 3 accounts down the line from him he'll randomly appear on the rooftop with my other characters out of zombie form and in his green bone armor... just standing there... I hear a pop noise and he appears... Now I know full well I hid him and logged him off some 20 to 30 min before so dunno what's up with that.

Nero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I think the dismounting bug only occours when you log out with a toon and relog with another toon. If you quit the game, restart UO, and relog with your new toon, it never happens.