• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Get your own "Jaws" in WotLK?

WoWNews

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If my son was older and could play, he would seriously want this little guy to play with, who wouldn't! There is now another reason to break out the picnic basket and umbrella to go hit the beaches in WoW. Here is the information from WarcraftPets.com. I hope Blizzard keeps this pet when WotLK is released!

There appears to be a new*Baby Shark*pet in Wrath. And what's so unique about this pet is that it may be the first underwater-only pet. At the moment, it may be summoned on land as well, but players are speculating that this mechanic may change to prohibit the pet from being summoned outside of water based on its tooltip: "He really requires water." The sharkling is sold by an Arena Vendor named Morgan Day*in Lake Wintergrasp for 60 silver. Of course, any of this information is subject to change before the expansion goes live.

More...

I

InkTank

You know what? The only thing that site gives me is a feeling of regret over not being able to get a polar bear cub pet. =(

L

Lag

I has a panda.

Nah, I got the diablo. Cus its awesome.

In beta, for beta only, hunters can tame polar bear cubs, btw.