• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Get to go home/ so behind in UO

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm being discharged on June 20th I haven't been home since Jan 26th almost 5 months
I have my laptop with me, but having very hard time playing uo on it.to much lag only thing I could really do was customize, and deco after awhile even got bored with doing that. I will work on the new bods when I go home that is my plan maybe few hours a day. I know there is cooking, tinkering not sure what others were added if someone will post them that will be great thank you...

i

The Craftsman

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know there is cooking, tinkering not sure what others were added if someone will post them that will be great thank you...
i
Hmm. Not much else really.

Oh! ..... PvP is completely ruined by OP'd pets. The PvPers are screaming blue murder, the PvMers haven't got a clue what it all means and why, and the Devs couldn't care less.

There's a summary for you. How was rehab?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Welcome home... Hope everything goes well...

Far as I am aware most all crafting skills have bods including Inscription... I personally don't do bods haven't for many years... but many of my friends do and they have been loving it. Though some of my friends are still confused by the the point system.

New tamables are awesome... some a bit lack luster... but for the most part I am enjoying finally being able to tame a Dread Spider!

Best of wishes.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Cooking, Inscription, and Alchemy bods: Go to the list in the UO>com wiki. And make a handy-dandy list of those that have LBoDs. No use filling a lot of smalls that have no large to put them into.