• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Get ready!

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hi, I just wanted to post and let y'all know that I am sorting through stuff, and will soon be posted A LOT of stuff for sale. Everything from clean legendary armor and jewels, to brittle armor with 10+ mods NOT COUNTING resists, and legendary jewels with 10+ mods . Since @Mesanna and @Kyronix refuse to do anything about scripters/cheaters/gold sellers, OR do anything about the over 1p worth of treasure maps lost due to no fault of my own, I have decided to downsize. Their attitude of spitting in the face of honest players, has gone on long enough for me. There will be THOUSANDS of items coming up in the next bit of time. Some of you know the kind of stuff I have bought, and sold over the years. That is what you will be seeing!

There will be rare's, server births, rubble, and more!

STAY TUNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hope it's a good auction and not just buy now, so we get a chance to bid. Sorry to see you downsizing. More and more the longtime players are leaving. Soon it will be full of 1mil bids and EJ accounts.

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have been thinking of doing the same thing Keith!

Sonoma would sure lighten up if we thinned out our stuff!