• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

General vendor question

T

Tant

I have a general vendor question for the people of Sonoma. Where, outside of Luna, is a good area to shop? I am looking for a few general areas or even specific shops, that are well stocked and cheaper than Luna. I am newly returned to this game and am low on gold but high on wants/needs and from what I have read on other boards there are much cheaper places to shop than Luna.

G

Maggies market place just west of the south luna bridge is a good one, another is adobe plaza if you continue to follow the road to umbra it will be on the west side of the road hope it helps. They have decent prices 90% of the time at both vendors
, they carry house deco, scrolls and other misc items.

G

hey no prob im sure theres other ones out there that are just as good or better just cant tink of them off hand