• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

General ToonTown STR Event! ATTENTION: DATE CHANGE

Cooper11

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hello my fellow Toons! Cooper here with some big news! I will be holding a special event open to everyone in ToonTown or on this forum. Now, this event will be called "Operation: Invasion Chasers". Here, I will be using the invasion tracker, brought to you by TT Webinfo (here: TT WebInfo Applet), and will call of invasion after invasion. So, an invasion starts, I call it off, and we keep going! Like I said this event is open for all and the details are listed below. See you there!

Operation: Invasion Chasers:

Time: Sunday, May 16 at 3:00pm ET/ 2:00pm CT/ 1:00pm MT/ 12:00pm PT/ 11:00am AT

Place: We will meet in Daisy Gardens at the center of the maze. The server will be Silly Rapids, and I will announce the locations from there.

End: I am not sure when the event will end. When everyone is done, we will finish up!

ATTENTION: Unfortunately, I have been extremely busy lately, and that issue will be resolved by next weekend. I feel that in order for this event to run smoothly, I need to be there. So, I have decided to reschedule this event to next Saturday. The new date is Saturday, May 21. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter, I hope to be as active as possible by next weekend.