• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) General Franz Fremont

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
General Franz Fremont
8-30-17 RBG IN LINE1.jpg

I’m an old soldier, been through many a meet and greet with new commanders. They look us over to get an idea of who we are and what we can do and we, in turn, do the same to them, look them over to see what they can do. Tonight was no different, a summons to appear only the location was changed, where normally we went to the War Room on Serpents Hold this time we were to meet at the Reward Hall in Malas.
8-30-17 RBG COMMANDER.jpg
When we arrived the General was standing upon the stage, his hands clasp behind his back, his eyes follow every person that arrived as he stood there waiting for all to move in and take seats out front of the stage. You could see the calculation running through his head as Archers, Tamers, Swords move in. His eye was quick to see the equipment they wore and the care of it and the battle pets they brought. Looking around he finally spoke in a loud clear voice, the stage seems to echo it across the group.
8-30-17 RBG COMMANDER1.jpg
General Franz Fremont: The King tells me I am to bring you current Royal Guards men back into the loop and to recruit new members! I hence forth Restore all those with lanterns and other items bestowed upon you your previous rank.

General Franz Fremont: I will ask those who were in previously to line up by the back stage stairs so that I may know who you are and mark you down.

With those words we all moved to line up, each of us was carrying our token of rank on us. One at a time we stood before him, he was quick to look over the equipment you wore and also took note of your current rank.
8-30-17 RBG IN LINE.jpg
General Franz Fremont: Now that this part is over. I am sorry it took so long I expected an army
but not as big of an army as this! I am very pleased! Now as we move forward...
I will have assignments for the Royal Guard these assignments will be issued either during a training night or via messenger. Protecting a town or assisting the citizens in some way. Tonight’s purpose was to mark down and reunite old Guardsman as well as recruit new ones. I do have a training session that I have planned however it may not be strong enough for this group. Let us go and train on these simulated creatures. Follow me, lads, we are soldiers
let us walk as such!
8-30-17 RBG IN BATTLE.jpg 8-30-17 RBG IN BATTLE1.jpg
I for one am glad he did not ask us to do the Maze, I hate the Maze. Instead, he went to an open area near there and had us battle summons, starting with VERY low-level one and progressing higher, and after three waves of these he states;
8-30-17 RBG AFTER BATTLE.jpg
You are ready for any minions that any evil doer can throw at you.
8-30-17 RBG AFTER BATTLE1.jpg
With those words, we were dismissed till comes a time when we are needed to defend the kingdom.