• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Mining] Gems

• Thread starter Hulk Hogan
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
H

Hulk Hogan

(not regarding ore) I read a post on here that said mining in tram gives more gems, and fel gives more blackrock. Any truth to this? Does anyone know the drop rate for gems? My miner is an elf, and soon I'll be able to dig gems up...thanks!

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(not regarding ore) I read a post on here that said mining in tram gives more gems, and fel gives more blackrock. Any truth to this? Does anyone know the drop rate for gems? My miner is an elf, and soon I'll be able to dig gems up...thanks!
No truth to it. I mine in both facets there was no noticeable difference.

Raider Red

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No truth to it. I mine in both facets there was no noticeable difference.

I do the same as setnafa and I also have noticed no diference either.However I did noticed that If I dont mine the cave in malas just south of hanse's hotel for a few days I usually "dig" up 12-15 gems in about 2-2 1/2 hours time,but after that I get only 3 per hour.I also noticed that if I mine a cave floor I tend to get more gems,but I dont know if it has anything to do with the floor or just My RNG god likes the floor.

T

Tycolby

I have seen more blackrocks dug up in Fel Caves more than anywhere else. As for Gems I see more in Ish mountainsides than anywhere else. I cant really speak about any other Facet as I aviod them like the plague.