• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gem prices... what do you sell yours for ?

C

Cat Crimson

I've had a look back over posts from the past few months and can't find anything similar
so I would like some guidance on what you fine other mining folks sell your gems for. I'm not long back in the game after quite a few months near inactivity and can't quite get my head round a lot of the ML recipes yet, so want to sell my gems off for now ( on vendors ingame, not here ! )

Thanks in advance.

L

Lilac Crypt

Ecru citrines by far outprice all the others. I've seen them for sale for as much as 60k each. (Though I don't know if anyone actually bought them for that.) You'll have to check around for the others on your shard. The low end sorts I've seen for 15k each.. again, I dunno if anyone paid that.

I don't sell mine, cause I have this stupid desperate hope that I will actually one day craft something that one of my characters can use.. hasn't happened yet. I'd probably be better off if I had sold the gems off and just gone and bought some artifact jewel or other.

S

slasherofveils

catskill prices are about 2-5k for most gems (now and then you'll see some for 1k), fire rubies and blue diamonds being a little higher, and eccrus anywhere from 10-15k each.

J

Justy

<blockquote><hr>

I don't sell mine, cause I have this stupid desperate hope that I will actually one day craft something that one of my characters can use.. hasn't happened yet. I'd probably be better off if I had sold the gems off and just gone and bought some artifact jewel or other.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL... I know that feeling. I probably have a small fortune stored up in crap that I'm never going to use.