• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

GD damage screenie - posting for o2bavr6

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am very happy to see someone willing to troubleshoot thru the issue to make sure their objections are accurate. This damage is consistent with the tests others have done on GD firebreath. (And happy to have helped someone not take silly amounts of damage!!)

So I tired it again without the slayer weapon and it did 56HP damage.

So it may have been because the slayer weapon. See attached.

Y

Yalp

Thanks for following through with this guys.. I've been wondering myself on the difference in damage with Terathan Slayer vs. No slayer..

I think in a previous post, you also listed your resists stats... which if I recall.. was all 70's? .. just to be clear...

thx again gents... appreciate it.. happy dragon hunting o2bavr6!

*** duh.. I see your resists right there in the screenie.. shakes head.. cleans glasses....***