• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gauntlet

Edward Shaw

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bet this poorly planned and executed update will be dead as it was before. Hardly any drops people are losing items due to the amount of times they die and do not have insurance to cover. This favors the in game rich. It is such a cluster F. soon people will remove their heads from their rectums and abandon this once again useless area of the game. SMDH

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whats with the dark fathers pinging about all the time??!!

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
(2) Please remember to submit your feedback about your experiences with the revamped Doom gauntlet, and/or with any other Pub 96 content.
uo AT broadsword DOT com
subject=Publish 96 Feedback

Be reasonably polite (because Mesanna does not respond well to nastiness).

List problems and propose changes (because computer programmers are list- and goal-oriented, and aren't mind-readers. If you don't say what it is that you want, you're not going to get it.)

Your feedback is important. Your skills and equipment are different from mine, therefore you will have had a different experience than I did. You're also nicer than I am, and as I mentioned above, Mesanna does not respond well to nastiness.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've sent emails in the past about stuff that needs fixing with the clients and never hear a word back and it never gets fixed. I've kinda given up on that.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Don't give up. One item (of, I think, eight) on my Pub 93 feedback got fixed.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only got a few Lesser Artifact pieces to show for my 4 hour Doom tour.
Nothing to write home about but will do for the imbuing pot.
Probably wont be back in there again for a while on a Mage, spent most of my time rezzing. lol

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There seem to be two very distinct groups posting here, those who play for fun, and those who play for profit. Judging by all the publishes over the last 3-4 years, I think it's quite obvious which group is being catered to.

So I won't bother providing more feedback (besides as Laura says being polite is important and she is a freakin' saint compared to me)

J. E. Tamer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
> she is a freakin' saint compared to me
Laura got reprimanded, squelched, paralyzed, and killed at the Meet & Greet. Go and do thou likewise...

Edward Shaw

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(2) Please remember to submit your feedback about your experiences with the revamped Doom gauntlet, and/or with any other Pub 96 content.
uo AT broadsword DOT com
subject=Publish 96 Feedback

Be reasonably polite (because Mesanna does not respond well to nastiness).

List problems and propose changes (because computer programmers are list- and goal-oriented, and aren't mind-readers. If you don't say what it is that you want, you're not going to get it.)

Your feedback is important. Your skills and equipment are different from mine, therefore you will have had a different experience than I did. You're also nicer than I am, and as I mentioned above, Mesanna does not respond well to nastiness.
I nwill. I was just a bit frustrated. I will not be nasty