• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gathering of the Guilds 2010

M

Mystra

Greetings everyone,

Just to confirm we are going ahead with the GOG This Saturday 3 Eastern 2 Central , This is anticipated to run 2 to 3 hours .
I have confirmations either by posts here or icq of the following participating guilds.....

Ym Yew Militia
FCB Fishermans Council
MOA Majestic Oaks Auctions
CFC Chicken Fights Club
G-V Guardians of Valhalla
-Y- Cuzz thats how we role
RKR Royal Knights of Virtue
Cult of Azure Dragons
Nakamura Empire/Yamamato Clan

If I have missed anyone or if you dont see your guild here and are interested in participating then pm or icq me before Friday .

If you are on the list and cannot make it please let me know also so we dont reserve space for you .

The place will be the Yew Abbey as always .
Each guild will get an area to represent from and table.
We will supply support staff and gates .

To all who would attend...

This event has become a GL tradition and it always lots of fun.
Come chat with the guilds and their leaders, choose a new guild or just learn more about them . Most active players will be around so even come by and be part of the GL community event.

There will be giveaways
Prizes and of Course Fresh Cooked FCB Fishcakes and ALE!!

How can you ask for more then that ?

Mystra
FCB