• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Garreth Blast from the past.... RD,KoA,RED

G

Gar LS

So I played from around 1997 until about 2005 and was wondering if any of peeps from these guilds are still around. I'm thinking about coming back and playing. I know there has been so many changes Im sure I wont recongnize the game anymore. Luckily, I still have 2 of the 3 accounts but they have been inactive for 4 years. I did have a few houses south or Red Dragon city in Fel.

I held 1 of the NIghtmare spawns back in the day when you were able to cant remember the guy who took the screenshot of me when i had 44 nightmares in the stables at the Mage Tower. Anyhow is it worth coming back.

I played

Garreth
Emma Longhorn
Sebastian
Frootloop
Hildigard

I was in KoA for a while RED, RD and a few other guilds that im sure dont exist anymore...

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Whats the chances of me and you both coming back to the boards on the same day bro?
ICQ me 402886.

I dont play anymore btw. Havnt for over a year. Just back to sell a castle for Green Goblin.

G

Gar LS

Dannnggg whats up brotha! Yea its been a long time for me also. When I get back home from the desert Im gonna hop on UO and see what its all about these days. Been playing WoW on the Archimonde server. I hear a lot of the LS guys played on archimonde alliance.

Man I havent used icq in years. I still know my number but cant remember the email addy or password that I used with it. It would be interesting to be able to get on there to see how many of my contacts are still playing UO.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not alot play tbh bro. If they do i havnt seen them. I talk to a few guys on ICQ that dont play though and i talk to Bounty and Green Goblin on the phone. Greens fault i'm even posting here. He needed help selling his castle so he could deactivate the account (think i said that) I have half the mind to install UOA and go join a faction tho but dont really have the time to anymore. Dude since you went away i had 3 more boys and were at 4 boys now. Rabbits i tell ya. RABBITS!

G

Gar LS

WOW man your a machine I tell ya!!! I've had one little boy whos about to turn 4. Life is good!

Was green goblin the same guys as Greem Bean. I know I remember Bounty for sure!!! Man I dont know if it would be the same to try and come back. Dunno if it would be worth it to not be able to play with the friends that were made so long ago that Ive lost contact with.

Well, its good to hear that your doing well man!

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yah the friends i had in the game tbh was all that ever kept me playing. I'm sure thats how it is with alot of people who continue to play. After all of the people i ran with eventually went to WOW i tried WOW too and hated it. Too colorful. Someone once said that "The reasom Mith hates the bright colors of WOW is because he is too used to the grey screen you get in UO when ur dead" Could be lol but probably not.

I kept playing and met new friends. I just didnt log in much the past 7 years and really only did to pvp. Up until just over a year ago when i was hacked and players deleted by a 16 year old kid who is friends with my brother n law i did log in though and had my beta account still. It was never once deactivated and was among the oldest in the game. Once the characters were gone i really didnt care to ever play again so i sold the account. Whats messed up is for me to get hacked it took a family member to contact support with his friend and they actually pretended to be me and did not even need to give a credit card number because they would never have had mine.

As for Green Goblin nope different guy. This guy has been along as long as the Greems but was involved with the player run city of Rivendell with Bounty and I. I want to say he has the actual RIV stone still somewhere. Man that city has gone to hell. GM's own the Arena now after i gave the house to Golrath after i quit. I should have known if anyone could get that house banned it would be him though. Thats my fault.

D

DetrickSky

So I played from around 1997 until about 2005 and was wondering if any of peeps from these guilds are still around. I'm thinking about coming back and playing. I know there has been so many changes Im sure I wont recongnize the game anymore. Luckily, I still have 2 of the 3 accounts but they have been inactive for 4 years. I did have a few houses south or Red Dragon city in Fel.

I held 1 of the NIghtmare spawns back in the day when you were able to cant remember the guy who took the screenshot of me when i had 44 nightmares in the stables at the Mage Tower. Anyhow is it worth coming back.

I played

Garreth
Emma Longhorn
Sebastian
Frootloop
Hildigard

I was in KoA for a while RED, RD and a few other guilds that im sure dont exist anymore...
Hey Garreth,

I am logging in ever now and then bro. I still have the KoA guild up. Although it is only Aph and me currently in it. Let me know if you log in.

Wow Mythril Elves is definately a balst from the past as well.

B

Bama

OMG,
KOA how I remember those days. the events and pen fights in the KOA yards were freaking awsome. Tons of people, only fel existed and people were alot more civil.

The best time were when the GM's would come to the fight nights and throw new monsters at us......I was In GOM at the time. Guardians of the Mist
Gone are those days....

G

Gar LS

Yea i was a 5 time Golden Nights winner woopooooity doooootity LOL...Do they even still have events at Rivendale, probably not.

I gave one of my accounts away the day I left, let open a portal from brit to my house demolished the house watched peeps loot and logged off and never logged back on.

But I did keep 2 of them. So ill for sure reactivate the Garreth account when I get back home. At least to try it and and see how its going.

LOL I can say I saw the Grey screen TO MUCH LOL. Maybe thats why I like WOW.

I do see a lot of the old KoA players around in WoW. The majority of them have all but quit. But there are a few from UO that still hang around.

Maybe when I get home I can talk ya into loggin and and we can do a lil pvp .....

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was actually contemplating logging on right now and playing a little. Someone please smack some sense into me. From my experiences playing UO is like riding a bike and it all comes back in a few hours (timing) so i'd surely hear a bunch of "U hack" "Wow turn the speeder down newbie" "Duel me on my mage" lol

G

Gar LS

When I get home Im sooooooooooooo gonna get you online and pvp some....

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
By the looks of things we'll be pvping eachother lol. AND NO u cant use a pet kjbndjkn

G

Gar LS

OH man that bad huh? Empty?

Frootloops nightmares will eat you

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Youve been gone so long that frootloops mares died of old age and spidermonkey is dead in a Europa prison:)

G

Gar LS

LOL yea I remember twig how are you man.

MITH how the hell do you know about Spidermonkey!!! Do you have that account???????????????????????????????????

I dont remember ever telling anyone that I was a counselor on the Euorpa/Drac shards. Let alone the name of my Counselor.........

Derium of ls

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you didn't know I was Twiggy? I started going by Derium around 2001ish. as far as I'm aware of, just me and Cain are the only Mage Tower people left on LS =(

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Probably just a GREAT guess lol.

Could be that i was a counselor too though:)

I ran by my old AOD bucs tower the otherday btw and GONE. Someone let it fall after taking it from me in the hack.

G

Gar LS

No way was it a good guess.. Damn I cant remember ever talking about him with you.... Damnit!!!

You got or had or new the guy I gave it to... Cmon Old friend spill the beans...

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No way was it a good guess.. Damn I cant remember ever talking about him with you.... Damnit!!!

You got or had or new the guy I gave it to... Cmon Old friend spill the beans...
Nah i thought you still had the account tbh bro.

G

Gar LS

Nah tahts why I was asking. But EA's geting it fer me. I still have my Garreth account :)

C

Chovexani

Holy crap. I think I have either repeatedly banned and/or severely pissed off everyone in this thread at one point in time or another.

:thumbsup:

G

Gar LS

Holy crap. I think I have either repeatedly banned and/or severely pissed off everyone in this thread at one point in time or another.

:thumbsup:
With a join date of 2008 thats highly impossible! Before a few weeks ago I havent posted on these forums in 4 years. Plus the name does not sound familiar. Who knows

Shamus Turlough

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chov has been here a lot longer than that... She got her new reg date after the famous stratics crash

C

Chovexani

Ya, I got nuked with the forums. Did a stint in KoA, THB... Banned Mith about 7 times /waves to Mith (Welcome back!) Kind of get a giggle out of the join date of 2008.