• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gargoyle that can't fly

• Thread starter gjohnson5
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
G

gjohnson5

I posted this on uoforums, so I'll post here as well

I'm just wondering if anyone else has changed race from human to gargoyle with the Stygian Abyss promotional tokens and received a gargoyle that can not fly. I mean the racial ability to take flight

I was thinking about deleting my character , but I've already applied power scrolls, +25 stat scroll and gotten 10000 loyalty points . I don't wanna delete on second thought

Anyone else seen this?

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I'd recommend that you page a GM, but keep the message vague: "My character is bugged." This should enable you to talk to a GM, who might be able to help you.

Just a suggestion.

G

Gelf

Just checking, but did u open the the skill book on ur paperdoll and dbl click the flying icon or use the flying hotkey(foret which it is)?

G

gjohnson5

Just checking, but did u open the the skill book on ur paperdoll and dbl click the flying icon or use the flying hotkey(foret which it is)?

This.
I drug the flying icon next to my spell icons in 2d

I'll try in enhanced client, but I'm fairly sure I already did

G

gjohnson5

got a fix for you....
Transfer to another shard and transfer back

EA Support did give me transfer codes