• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gargoyle race change?

Y

Yacct

Since there are no quests to change a character to gargoyle (devs?), anyone have suggestions on the easiest/cheapest way to convert a character to gargoyle once you've used up the 3 tokens we get with SA? I've already used the three and well, I suppose I have a gargoyle fetish and want more :O Yes I've looked around my shard for people selling but alas my shard's economy is well, not there. I'm contemplating deleting an existing char, but that's kinda a last resort..

Warsong of LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
either buy a race change token or soulstone off all skills, empty out their bank, make sure you have power/stat scrolls available then delete non-gargoyle character.

E

Evlar

If you're on Europa, send me a message. I've several tokens available, because I only changed my main crafter into a gargy.

Y

Yacct

Cheers all but I'm on Oceania. I'll just have to spam around I suppose... since gargoyles aren't very popular I'm sure there's a few people just holding on to them. Now I just need lots of gold.

PrettyMel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did not see where i could create a new character as a gargoyle nor did i get a token to change? is this a bug?

Warsong of LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You have to have the Stygian Abyss expansion for gargoyle characters, also you only got race change tokens if you pre-ordered or bought SA expansion by a certain date.

L

Llwyd

You have to have the Stygian Abyss expansion for gargoyle characters, also you only got race change tokens if you pre-ordered or bought SA expansion by a certain date.
I'm not sure what the cut-off date is. I came back to the game this past November, then upgraded to SA in December (or January - can't recall)... received three race-change tokens at the time of upgrade.

Warsong of LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know there was a date, maybe they forgot to turn it off or maybe it was a small bonus to people coming back, either way its all good.

L

Llwyd

Yes, it makes sense to leave the tokens in for those returning. A little incentive is always a good thing.

A

A Rev

Cheers all but I'm on Oceania. I'll just have to spam around I suppose... since gargoyles aren't very popular I'm sure there's a few people just holding on to them. Now I just need lots of gold.
You shouldnt need mils.

Im on GL and the economy is...well lets say inflated at best. The race change tokens go for a max 500k here...bear that in mind.

A

Az of DSR

I upgraded a spare account last night and got 3 character change tokens, a vollum, and 2 statues. Its just what u get for buying the expansion, nothing special. ( =

J

[JD]

I did the 30-day trial.

then i upgraded to sa and never received any vollums or tokens.

what gives?