• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gargoyle question

G

goldandblack

Hi there,now that the gargoyles are no longer in their city where the heck do you get mallet and chisels and also glass blowing pipes.I'm confused as to why there are tools in the game that you cant get which means items you cant make.

C

Chango Pelon

Hmm, I am going to have to go check that out then. I'll ost back what I find if it helps.

C

Chango Pelon

What shard are you on? I just went to Gargoyle city on LA and it is business as usual.

G

goldandblack

Hi again, as to the missing gargoyles there are non in the city on Europa or Drac shards (well there wasnt on12 Dec anyway)i keep popping back at times to check but they have not been there for months on these two shards

G

goldandblack

Thanks for the input,i tried some American shards and still nothing so i logged in useing KR and made a run to the city and whatyaknow they are there,so my conclusion NO gargoyles with 2D but YES with KR.I dont play KR so i just log in and go buy my stuff then log out and back with 2D to pick them up from any bank.

C

Chango Pelon

I was in 2d when I checked on LA so they are there, at least on LA, in both.

Good to hear you were able to get your stuff though.

N

NguoiBaoChe

I've been in 2D on Pacific several times this past week - no problem finding the Gargoyles and their goods.