• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Magery] Gargoyle/Human/Elf SDI gear lists *Updated 3/14/2024*

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I will continue to update this list as things change in the game. If I have missed anything please let me know and I'll update the list.

Last edited:

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Gargoyle Gear List:
Jumu's Sacred Hide 5% sdi (back)
Cuffs of the Archmage 20% sdi (arms)
Crystalline, Katalkotl, or Compassion's Eye ring 20% sdi
The Scholar's Halo 15% sdi (head)
Mantle of the Fallen 5% sdi (chest)
Shugenja's Raiment 5% sdi (chest)
Summoner's Kilt 5% sdi (hands/kilt)
Pendant of the Magi 5% (neck)
Infused virtue tabard 5% (Hawkwind Robe)
Mana Phasing Orb/Wizard's Curio/Mystic's Memento/Necromancer's Phylactory 5% sdi (talisman)
Serpent's Bite 8% sdi (talisman)
Hook's Shield 10% sdi
Invasion Spellbook 50% sdi
Bracelet 18% sdi (random loot)

Human/Elf Gear List:
Midnight Bracers 10% sdi +20 Necromancy (arms)
Protector of the Battle Mage 5% sdi (chest)
Shugenja's Raiment 8% sdi (chest)
Crystalline, Katalkotl, or Compassion's Eye ring 20% sdi (ring)
Yukio's Glass Earrings 15% sdi (earring)
Enchanted Kelp Woven Leggings 8% sdi (legs)
Spell Woven Britches 10% sdi +10 meditation Elves only (legs)
Scabard of Juo'nar 5% sdi (belt)
Mantle of the Archlich 8%
Hawkwind Robe 5%
Robe of the Dark Monk 6%
Mana Phasing Orb/Wizard's Curio/Mystic's Memento/Necromancer's Phylactory Talisman 5% sdi (talisman)
Hook's Shield 10% sdi

Last edited:

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hooks Shield gives 10 sdi and can be worn by gargs. You are using a diff shield but just talking sdi gear that should be in list too.

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hooks Shield gives 10 sdi and can be worn by gargs. You are using a diff shield but just talking sdi gear that should be in list too.
Thanks for the info. I had actually updated the total SDI number with the intention of adding Hook's Shield but forgot to add it to the list :)

Last edited:

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
In the lastest update I added items and merged two separate threads I had for gargoyles and one for human/elf. I decided it was easier to maintain one thread instead of two.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Sadly as in many other cases gargoyles are short changed the resistance on some of the sdi pieces means you're out of luck

mihali

Sage
Items like Cuffs of the Archmage are "regular when you make them" and they cost 1 ton to buy as regular, are high value. Then you can make them garg, and they lose value permanently, since then only gargs can use them. It seems no-brainer to allow change back to "regular" if needed. Yet all items that are gargified cannot be put back to their original forms. This is goofy design, especially for these items. These items should be able to go back and forth. I wonder how the Dev team feels about this? How other people feel about it?

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Items like Cuffs of the Archmage are "regular when you make them" and they cost 1 ton to buy as regular, are high value. Then you can make them garg, and they lose value permanently, since then only gargs can use them. It seems no-brainer to allow change back to "regular" if needed. Yet all items that are gargified cannot be put back to their original forms. This is goofy design, especially for these items. These items should be able to go back and forth. I wonder how the Dev team feels about this? How other people feel about it?
I think any item that can be converted to Gargoyle should be able to convert back.

Samael

Visitor
If you want to nit-pick.. Robe of the Dark Monk gives 6% SDI, one 1% higher than the tabard. Although tabard arguably gives better other stats.

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If you want to nit-pick.. Robe of the Dark Monk gives 6% SDI, one 1% higher than the tabard. Although tabard arguably gives better other stats.
I have honestly never even heard of that robe. Where does it come from? I couldn't find anything on Google about it.

T_Jones

Journeyman
Current Gargoyle SDI gear list for a maximum of 163% SDI on your suit. Current max SDI for Human/Elves 186% on your suit. Using everything on the list will leave you a little short on physical resist when running protection and reactive armor. Using a 4 fcr 18 sdi bracelet can get you to 5 fcr while using a non slayer invasion spellbook. I find this to be perfectly fine for pvm purposes. You can reach 6 fcr with the new Artio's Vine Wrap if you can get +25 int on your suit without Lt Sash.

Gargoyle Gear List:
May I know how to get to the gargoyle version of the Hawkwind Robe?

Thanks.

Nero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
shugenja's raiment (human/elf version and gargoyle version available) gives +8 SDI and has overall better mods than the mantle of the fallen or protector of the battle mage.

T_Jones

Journeyman
You have to transmog one of the tabards with it. The Gargoyle can wear the tabard.

View attachment 148624
Learned something, but ever more confusing though. I tried to search then player vendors. It seems to me that Tabard of Valor without stats is an item before infusing. The same name "Tabard of Valor" if showing stats then it's an infused Hawkwind Robe. Is that correct?

Moreover, I can't simply buy a Tabard of Valor from vendors as it requires me to complete some kind of difficult Quest for an NPC to infuse it for me afterward. Is that correct?

Thanks so much for the help, Cork.

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Learned something, but ever more confusing though. I tried to search then player vendors. It seems to me that Tabard of Valor without stats is an item before infusing. The same name "Tabard of Valor" if showing stats then it's an infused Hawkwind Robe. Is that correct?

Moreover, I can't simply buy a Tabard of Valor from vendors as it requires me to complete some kind of difficult Quest for an NPC to infuse it for me afterward. Is that correct?

Thanks so much for the help, Cork.
Yes there are the various tabards from that quest which you can still get. But there is also a tabard from the archlich event as well. And I've seen other tabards from previous events. I solo'd the tabard quest with my tamer. While it's not super easy it's not impossible either.

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
shugenja's raiment (human/elf version and gargoyle version available) gives +8 SDI and has overall better mods than the mantle of the fallen or protector of the battle mage.
It's been added with the serpent's bite talisman.

T_Jones

Journeyman
Yes there are the various tabards from that quest which you can still get. But there is also a tabard from the archlich event as well. And I've seen other tabards from previous events. I solo'd the tabard quest with my tamer. While it's not super easy it's not impossible either.
I have a Tamer with a Chiv CU, will give it a try to see how hard it is.

I also have a Mystic Mage with 148 SDI, I don't know if RC + Death Ray can finish off the shrine battles.

T_Jones

Journeyman
The benefit of Atlantic. lol. My mains are in Catskills with some in LS, where the Shard Bound high end gears are rare.

Brandon

Visitor
Gargoyle Gear List:
Shugenja's Raiment 5% sdi (chest)
Mana Phasing Orb/Wizard's Curio/Mystic's Memento/Necromancer's Phylactory 5% sdi (talisman)
Hook's Shield 10% sdi

Human/Elf Gear List:
Midnight Bracers 10% sdi +20 Necromancy (arms)
Protector of the Battle Mage 5% sdi (chest)
Shugenja's Raiment 8% sdi (chest)
Crystalline, Katalkotl, or Compassion's Eye ring 20% sdi (ring)
Yukio's Glass Earrings 15% sdi (earring)
Enchanted Kelp Woven Leggings 8% sdi (legs)
Spell Woven Britches 10% sdi +10 meditation Elves only (legs)
Scabard of Juo'nar 5% sdi (belt)
Mantle of the Archlich 8%
Hawkwind Robe 5%
Robe of the Dark Monk 6%
Mana Phasing Orb/Wizard's Curio/Mystic's Memento/Necromancer's Phylactory Talisman 5% sdi (talisman)
Hook's Shield 10% sdi

What is the Max Total u can get for a Gargoyle? On my human i have a total of (194) No Town Buff.. Gargoyle looks like im getting (172) No Town Buff but for some reason im not sure if thats correct lol..

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
What is the Max Total u can get for a Gargoyle? On my human i have a total of (194) No Town Buff.. Gargoyle looks like im getting (172) No Town Buff but for some reason im not sure if thats correct lol..
I have not added it up with all the new sdi gear. But yes Gargoyles are lower than human/elf. They get screwed on gear.

Brandon

Visitor
Ok, I know you cannot use Yukio's ear rings on Gargoyles, so thats 15 im missing :-(, i really like that 194 on Human tho No Town Buffs, that is very NICE!!

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Forgot to mention they are only 5% sdi not 8% :)