• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor Gargoyle Amulet (Thrower/Mage/Tamer)

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just taking offers on this piece. Please make posts here if interested, but I am "most likely not-selling" this piece because it is worth more to me. Peace guys again and Ty for helping me verify the price. I argued this was good b/c the amulet slot cannot be altered from it's human counterpart... and the rarity and difficulty in finding a piece like this. It was argued against it that it's low property weight and pretty normal.... so I was just wondering more or less if these Amulets are any more or less valuable these days at all? This is more of a discussion thread, but we can have it in the form of a price check and "taking offer" thread. Ty and peace guys. It's just an offer thread, so you're not bound if two people get to bidding back and forth.... I can sell if I want and you guys can pay if you want. Peace all and ty.

Gargoyle Tamer, Mage, Thrower Amulet (Very Great).jpg

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Basically... everyone has a thrower/tamer/mage or a weaver/tamer for events.... does everyone have better items than this now for the amulet slot? I have some rockin' earrings I know... but my amulet on that old suit sucks still b/c I could not find one when I built it 6-7 months ago from looking in Goodman's armory to Sibil's armory to everywhere. But that was then and this is now, so I'm just wondering basically if this is worth something or if all of you gargoyles have better equipment now??? I would like to know b/c that is the next suit I plan on upgrading after the one I'm starting now.... peace all.

Darko

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Honestly , the mods on that amulet i can imbue a similar one , but not with high resist .
Another point is , gar armors have high basic resist than others , so it easy to reach 70s , even with imbue reforge parts , or maybe 1 Legendary thats enough .
and also , when you play a pvm char, you dont need such good armor , for dexxer , just need reach 35ssi on armors and all 70s , for mage , just summon and keep a distance or maybe higher SDI ?, and tamers just heal you pet! lol

if this worth alot to you , then you should keep it and make good use of it .

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ty for the thoughts and assessment bro. So most people just buy pvp gear over here I guess? I know what you're meaning; and this piece is worth millions to me... like hundreds until I find a better one cheaper (which I have not looked really.....). Ty though, I had quotes of 5 to 6m on the other thread and was just wondering. Also it makes sense that I guess more people run a weaver/tamer or weaver/mystic than the thrower/mage/tamer... I dunno. I'll keep it and make great use of it for events, ty brother. Peace and Gl and Gh all.