• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Gargish Cloth Kilt

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hate to be the bearer of bad news..but uhm..I'd just unravel it. Unless I'm missing something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15hector85

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
ahh ok, figured it might of been worth something with all the regen, but you may prob be right.

Tranquility

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I definitely wouldn't unravel it or toss it.

It absolutely has value with the regenerations on there. Plus it's neither prized, antique, or brittle. That kilt will last forever.

Anyone who can get their hands on 3 Legendary Pieces and enhances them is going to be at all 70s. Then most likely there going to be looking for pieces with high regeneration to fill out the rest of their suit, which is where pieces like this will come in handy.

I already have similar pieces or I'd make an offer. If it was damage eater instead of cold I would definitely make an offer.

Again, I wouldn't throw it away or unravel. Toss it on your vendor and liquidate it or hold onto it.

15hector85

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I definitely wouldn't unravel it or toss it.

It absolutely has value with the regenerations on there. Plus it's neither prized, antique, or brittle. That kilt will last forever.

Anyone who can get their hands on 3 Legendary Pieces and enhances them is going to be at all 70s. Then most likely there going to be looking for pieces with high regeneration to fill out the rest of their suit, which is where pieces like this will come in handy.

I already have similar pieces or I'd make an offer. If it was damage eater instead of cold I would definitely make an offer.

Again, I wouldn't throw it away or unravel. Toss it on your vendor and liquidate it or hold onto it.

Ok thanks, What could something like this fetch? I know it isnt going to go for much due to the Cold eater not so sought after. But if it's better than unraveling might as well put it on vendor

Tranquility

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Ok thanks, What could something like this fetch? I know it isnt going to go for much due to the Cold eater not so sought after. But if it's better than unraveling might as well put it on vendor
I would think you might be able to get at least 500k for it. Yeah sorry I know it's not alot but hell it's better than nothing. 500k or unravel? I'll take the 500k personally.

Run it up the flag pole (put it on a vendor) and see if someone salutes it (buys it).