• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tailoring] Gargish arcane clothing

5% Luck

I was trying to make some arcane items for my gargoyle today and it seems there are none!

Am I missing something?

Can an arcane item be alter somehow?

So far its all failed and my vampire garg is carrying regs and that dont help all that much after a death when I actually need it!

LRC for a sampire garg?

Sounds like yet another reason to leave the gargs at the soulforge.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Garish arcane clothing

gargoyles can wear robes, but tbh, I'd just make lrc garg armour.

5% Luck

Re: Garish arcane clothing

I tried the garish robes but it wont take the arcane gem. Are you saying gargs can wear human/elf robes? Ill give that a go. Its always been my way to make a vampire suit without LRC cuz the only spell I cast is vamp embrace and thats only after i die... So arcane items are realy nice to use. Ya its annoying but better then 5 mods off the suit for 1 spell or carrying regs/scrols and having to get to the body at 1/4 power