• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

gargish amulet - colored metal crafting/enhancing problem

fl4ckon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I'm sorry if this was discussed in a different thread, but I wasn't able to find it (search seems to be broken...)

The problem I observed is that when crafting gargish amulet (Gargish plate) from a different metal than iron, it does not get the material bonus, the same is if crafted from iron, and enhanced later on.
(exceptional bonus is applied normally)

Is there any particular reason for this?

Thank you!

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Yes. Gargish amulet/earrings were jewelry (crafted by a tinker) and never had material bonus (other four armor pieces has 15 more resists to compensate this fact). Enhance amulet/earrings means add 32 more total res to gargish suit.

Pirate Roberts

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sorry if this was discussed in a different thread, but I wasn't able to find it (search seems to be broken...)

The problem I observed is that when crafting gargish amulet (Gargish plate) from a different metal than iron, it does not get the material bonus, the same is if crafted from iron, and enhanced later on.
(exceptional bonus is applied normally)

Is there any particular reason for this?

Thank you!
You can however craft an amulet out of stone, get the inherent +3 LMC, and enhance it with colored granite.