• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Garg Fly Icon

RockoNV

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
When I click on the paper doll's character abilities icon, the book appears. On the right hand side is racial abilities which is where I would expect to find the gargoyle flight icon but it is not there. This is in Pincos as well as base UI.

If that's not the place to find it, where should I look?

Jovi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
This is the right place, and should still be there... if it's missing in your UI something is wrong.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

RockoNV

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Thanks..............I may be the only one that has this issue. I may need to reinstall.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Check the page isn't scrolled down. If Berserk is at the top, flight is above that.

RockoNV

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Thanks Petra, I did. I am going to try and copy the hotbars from one toon that has the icon to another. The toon that has the fly icon does not have it in the specials book.