• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gardening Shops and Vendors [2008] - All Shards

Hyssmaye

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok everyone, let's update the list of gardening shops and vendors! Please reply to this post and let people know where your shop or vendor is located, and include the following information:

Shop/Vendor name and owner
UO and/or UOAM coordinates
Facet
Shard

If you like, you can also include additional information about what you sell - seeds, plant kits, lots of plain plants, perhaps. And if anyone finds out that a shop/vendor included in the new list has moved or gone out of business, please reply to this thread and let us know so that we can keep the list current. Thanks!

Atlantic

Sanctuary Vendors (Owned by Anarion of Fire Island), 155' 7 S x 144' x 47W, Trammel
Rhiannon's Plant Magic (Owned by Rhiannon), X2284 Y717 (79o 43N by 67o 34E), Malas

Baja

The Plant Lady (Owned by Delphina), SW side of Britain Swamps, Trammel
Clay Potter the Vendor, at Donia's Retreat (owned by Donia), 145o 27' S, 32o 33' E, Trammel, south of the Trinsic moongate

Catskills

Vita's Flower Shop (Owned by Vita Sackville), 25o 9' N, 47o 23' W, in the SW part of Zento, Tokuno

Chesapeake

Drachenfels

Europa

Ada's Shop (Owned by Ada Ladial), 30' 40'' N 33' 36'' E, Umbra Road, Malas
Shop Owned by Malai Benguile, 24' 0'' N 60' 53'' E (Umbra near Nightmare Spawn), Malas

Great Lakes

Leather & Feathers Etc. (Ownded by Moose), 40' 19" N 41' 54" W, at the Makoto Shrine, Tokuno

Lake Austin

The Green House (Owned by Higgins), 118o13'N 21o30'E, Malas

Lake Superior

Plants, Petals, Thorns, Leaves and More, 126°45'N 127°20'E, Trammel

Legends

Ambrossia Gardens (Owned by Ambrossia), 40 deg. 42N, 40 deg. 0W, Tokuno Islands, just north-west of the Makoto-Jima moongate
Spirituality Emporium (Owned by Na'Kasha Saran), 75o8'S 18o12'E, Trammel, Near Spirituality Shrine
Spirituality Outlet (Owned by Na'Kasha Saran), 27o56'S 2o48'E, Trammel, Near Britain Moongate

Napa Valley

Oceania

TDU Boutique (Owned by Green Thumb), 30°19'S 0°12'E, Trammel

Origin

Red Cross House (Owned by BubblyElf), West and North of Britain, Trammel
Flora Green Gardens (Owned by Flora Green), 93o 31' N, 14o 41' W, Luna, Malas

Pacific

Geisha Palace (Owned by Lily), NW corner house on the row of houses surrounding the town of Zento, Tokuno

Siege Perilous

Zento Seed Bank (Owned by Siege Perilous Plant Seed Project [SEED]), Located next to the Shrine of Makoto, North of Zento, Makoto-Jima

Sonoma

Asian Shards

E

Erebor

Shop: Sanctuary Vendors, Anarion of Fire Island, proprietor
UO/UOAM coordinates: 155' 7 S x 144' x 47W (on Fire Island)
Facet: Trammel
Shard: Atlantic

Specializing in plain plants. We also carry white and black mutants, vines, orange petals, green thorns, red leaves. There are some color plants on vendor, but we mainly grow those to order (post on bulletin board for special orders). We also have an alchemy shop to supply your potions for your gardening needs.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Shop Name: Plants, petals,thorns,leaves, and more
UO coords: 126°45'N 127°20'E
Trammel
Lake Superior

<center>
</center>

I grow on the second floor. You are welcome to view the garden and place an order on the board.

Just remember, it takes 10 days to plant a seed and reap the rewards.

I also stock plant resources as well as well as I can keep up. Compare my prices to the ones in Luna and enjoy the savings.

<font color="blue">My attempt at a map. Go to the road between Vesper and Minoc. Halfway between them start heading Northeast. The house is in the small grassy area marked with a dot. </font>

N

Nix

TDU Boutique- Green Thumb
30°19'S 0°12'E
Trammel
Oceania

Located just North of the Britain Moongate. For Sale! - Plants, seeds, resources, potions and fertile dirt.

Queen Aglaranna

2011 Winter Deco Contest
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi All

Plants Shop is currently being relocated, i will post new co-ords and pic as soon as its ready.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Baja

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, I would like to introduce:

Delphina, "The Plant Lady"

Take the East road from Britain until you come to "At Roads End- Tavern"... it's the 18x18 on the West side of the road at the very end....

I plan on stocking all manner of gardening supplies, slowly but surely... My specialty will be "Named" plants &amp; seeds.... You won't find just a "bright blue seed", but a "bright blue Campion seed"....

Thank you,

Up-Date: 12/6/06

Let me introduce "Ellianna, my Seed Bank"...

She will be stocking all Delphina's seed collections/sets... most recent are Resource seed sets, containing 1ea Brightgreen, Brightorange &amp; Brightred resource bearing plant types... as well as potions for your plants, Gardening Tips book for Public reading &amp; resources....

A Public "Hagle" board has been added too... Place your Order and make me an offer I can't refuse...

Thank you,

Up-Date: 12/31/06

Let me introduce "Ronaldo, Helping Hands"...

He's standing right between Delphina &amp; Ellianna with helping hands... holding Delphina's Potion Kegs and 3rd &amp; 4th Generation plants &amp; Seed sets... and sometimes other interesting things like Bags of Sending &amp; Powders...

Thank you,

G

Shop Name: Ambrossia Gardens, Ambrossia: owner
Coords: 8 deg. 20N, 36 deg. 46E. From the East Britain Bank, travel straight east to find Ambrossia Gardens
Shard: LEGENDS

Specializing in all plants, vines, holiday plants, alchemy supplies and more!
Visit the Garden of Seasons on the second floor. It changes for all seasons and holidays!

Hyssmaye

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Updated to here...please let me know if I've entered any of your information incorrectly into the thread.

Thanks!
Hyssmaye

P

pacific lily

Shop/Vendor name and owner: Geisha Palace, owner Lily

UO and/or UOAM coordinates: hmm how about I just say... the NW corner house on the row of houses surrounding the town of Zento in the Tokuno Islands. Right across from the Sake Fountain

Shard: Pacific

I carry all plain colored plants, vines, and plant resources. I am working on stocking all plants in all colors, but i can only grow so many at once

Lily

R

Rhiannon of Luna

Shop/Vendor name and owner: Rhiannon's Plant Magic - Rhiannon
UO and/or UOAM coordinates: X2284 Y717 (79o 43N by 67o 34E).
Facet: Malas

Rhiannon's Plant Magic carries a full line of plain plants, an exellent selection of color plants, bonsai, seeds, plant starter kits, as well as spell, BOD and runebooks, spell scrolls, recipe scrolls, artifacts, a basket of free items and so much more. Click my sig for a web page that has a map, directions, and item price list.

See you at Rhiannon's!

A

Apocalyptica

My Garden Center:

Shop Owner: Ada Ladial
Shop Name: Ada's Shop
coordinates: 30' 40'' N 33' 36'' E
Facet: Malas, Umbra Road
Shard: Europa

I sell plain, colored, black &amp; white plants, rare plants, bonsai trees, seeds and plant resources. I also have other vendors there, selling bods, solen goods, repair deeds, crafting rewards, an alchemist, carpenter, stone mason und much much more.

Hyssmaye

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Updated to here...FINALLY! Sorry for the delay folks!

Cheers,
Hyssmaye

B

BubblyElf

Hello everyone! I've only recently opened my shop. I'm west and north of Britainia at Red Cross House on the Origin shard.

E

Esoom

Leather &amp; Feathers Etc
Great Lakes Shard
Makoto~Jima
At the Makoto Shrine
40 19 N 41 54 W
Owned by Moose

Trinsic Petals, Orange Petals, Red Petals, Green Thorns. Petal and Thorn seeds.
Decorative plants upon request.

G

Your one stop shop for all your gardening needs. We sell decorative plants, starter kits, Gardening Howto books, Rare &amp; Mutant plants, Resources &amp; More...

<blockquote><hr>

Shop Name: Spirituality Emporium
Owner: Na'Kasha Saran
UO Coordinates: 75o 8'S 18o 12'E
Shard: Legends
Landmarks: Spirituality Shrine

[/ QUOTE ]

This is our outlet location carrying regular deco plants, starter kits &amp; some resources.

<blockquote><hr>

Shop Name: Spirituality Outlet
Owner: Na'Kasha Saran
UO Coordinates: 27o 56'S 2o 48'E
Shard: Legends
Landmarks: Brit Gate

[/ QUOTE ]

I

imported_Lady Kylana

Name: The Kawaii House Vendor Shop
Shard: Chesapeake
Coordinates: 89o29'S 3o30'W
Landmarks: Along the north side of Destard's mountain range
Vendors are both named "Flora's Flowers"
Just selling deco plants for now, working on growing some more stock! Right now I've got a few plain campions, snowdrops, and poppies in stock, and working right now to have all the plants in all colors in stock!

Kylana

I

imported_Lady Kylana

Oops, forgot that one....its on Chesapeake!

Kylana

H

Higgins1

shop name = The Green House
shard = Lake Austin
Owner = Higgins
coordinates = 118o13'N , 21o30'E Malas

I sell anything that can be grown. Special orders are done off the message board in the back of the shop. Prices range form 10g to 15k

Higgins

G

Zento Seed Bank, owned &amp; operated by the Siege Perilous Plant Seed Project [SEED].

Located on Makoto-Jima on the Siege Perilous shard. My goal (dream) is to maintain a stock of at least one seed in every color, in every variety of non-mutant plants. The seed bank lives on donations, from both my own gardening efforts, and those of other community minded people, and has been doing very well in the few months since I started it. Currently there are 3 vendors dedicated to "labeled" seeds, a vendor dedicated to resource bearing plant seeds, and one vendor dedicated to "mystery seeds". All seeds are provided free of charge. There are public accessible collection bins, and a suggested "etiquette" book for use of the seed bank, secured on the porch.

-Skylark

A

Auranmorte

House name: Donia's Retreat, owned by Donia
Shard/Facet: Trammel, Baja
Location: 145o 27' S, 32o 33' E (south of the Trinsic moongate)
Clay Potter the vendor sells plants cheap, and eventually will sell resources as well.

I

imported_Flora Green

Shop/Vendor name and owner Flora Green Gardens - Flora Green
UO and/or UOAM coordinates 93o 31' N, 14o 41' W
Facet Luna, Malas
Shard Origin

We sell all plant colors and types as well as garden deco and resources. Located SE of the East Luna gate. Shop stocked 2-3 times per week.

G

I moved my shop, so can you please update the vendor listing? Thanks!

This is the new info:
(Legends)
Ambrossia Gardens (Owned by Ambrossia), 40 deg. 42N, 40 deg. 0W, Tokuno Islands, just north-west of the Makoto-Jima moongate.

T

Tamsin

Origin Public Gardens - Owned by Angel
13o 0'S 2o 6'W Malas

We offer all types of plants, resources and decorative items. Empty kegs are sold here along with full kegs of Plant Potions. Seeds (an entire library exists in the gardens) along with kits for people just wanting to try their hand at growing their own plants can also be purchased.

Special orders are taken and can be posted on the bulletin board found within the first floor garden.

And additional vendor with a sampling of all the goods offered at the Gradens can be found in Luna at 92o 27'N 22o 17'W. Runes are also available on the Luna vendor to the Public Gardens.

F

Fink

Shop name: House of Wax
Vendor name: Herb the Naturalist
Co-ords: 126oN, 81oE
Stocks: Peculiar Plants, Plant Variety Packs, Vines, Rare Plants, Petals & Leaves.

C

Calla Lily

Shop name: Treasured Goods Shoppe & Library
Shard: Chesapeake
Facet: Tokuno Islands
Coordinates: 92o 7'N, 69o 7'W
Location: In the player town of PaxOku located at the Homare-Jima moongate in the Tokuno Islands
Stocks: Currently stocking all plants and resources.
Vendors: Flora and Rosa Greenjeans

L

LadyStealheart

Shop name: Lil' Uzura Plant Nursery && Cottage
Owned by: Stealheart
Shard: Great Lakes
Coordinates: 158o 43'S, 53o 55'E
Stocks: New Cocoa Tree/Fragrant Seeds, Runes, && New Plants Only

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks for the update!

Mine is pretty much the same as it was two years ago, time sure flies.

You can add an owner: Pawain Of Minoc

And rename the shop: Plants, Petals, Thorns, Leather, and more.

Its the one you already have in Lake Superior.

Thanks

F

Flora Green

My shop has moved,but is still on Origin. Here is the new information. :)

Shop name: Flora Green Gardens
Owner: Flora Green
Shard: Origin
Facet: Tokuno Islands
Coordinates: 35° 42'N, 47° 31'W
Stocks: All plants/colors including new plants, plant resources, vines and limited garden deco.

B

Bullseye_of_Atl

Atlantic/Serenity Garden. 33*29'N 22*34'E

Shoppe owner: Elecktra (wifes place)

West of Umbra.....minor hinderence, an occasional bat.

Growing off and on for over 5 years. New plants very available, many old plants, as well as fire, white and black.

Constructing new garden.

Thank You.

D

Devilicious

Hello everyone I rune 3 homes on Atlantic all in a row. First house is a Library Museum Second one is a Crafting Stuff Vendor with repair deeds and what not. Third house is a Garden Shop. I sell all plants and I do special orders.

Shop Name: Sinful Candie's Garden Shop
Owner: Sinful Candie
UO Map: 34*44 N 26*13 E X1696 Y1228
Facet : Malas

S

Stucky

Shop name: Rif's Hideout
Co-ords: 109oN, 24oE
Stocks: All plants and seeds are on the left

Also, the catskills Vendor you have above listed above (vita's) collapsed last week. :( I liked that shop.