• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gardening-Organic Gags

E

Electroflap

I am in the process of trying to decide which gag to make my organic gag.. but I am clueless what to use.. I haven't maxed out any of my gags yet but I have all except trap with lure being the newest... I wanna know which gag you chose for your organic gag and why so I can try to make a decision on which would be best.. Thanks

princess kitty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Throw.

I knew it would be the 1st level 7 gag I would get and I wanted a maxed organic track as soon as I could get it. :p

L

Little Sadie

I have trap, two throw, and drop on my 4 toons. I like to have something different on each one.

T

toontownhappy

Yippie has organic throw. Thunderhead started out as a 34-laff uber, and so I gave her organic lure, for the medium accuracy. And when I decided I liked the CFO better than the VP and made her a cashbot uber, I kept her lure organic; it's nice to know I can rely on it to work the vast majority of the time. So I'd say throw or lure, since you don't have trap.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My test toon has organic lure. It's.. a boring gag to plant, but if you play alone often lure is the way to go (organic lure has medium accuracy as opposed to low for non organic, even the goggles).

My three track uber has organic throw. Throw, to me, was a better choice than squirt or toonup because the cake steps up on what it can take itself (unlured 9 and lured 11 as opposed to unlured 8 and lured 10).

I really like the train. My toonupless and dropless toons all have trap planted. A trap door can take out 7s, TNT only needs 2 points help to kill a 12 and the train can wipe out a row of 12s.

My trapless monkey planted drop. There aren't a lot of advantages to this, but having a boat a day is mighty cool.

B

Bumbledogswirls

I chose throw for one toon. While I went for power on my big toon and planted my drop. Then again, my other toon has sound cuz I think it's amazing! You have to choose for yourself and decide which one is best for the way you like things and the what you do with your toons. The only thing. Throw is a better choice than squirt, and TU is almost no different. I think you can make a wise descision based on your likes/dislikes.

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I had the same weighing dilemma when I first tried to decide. So I went to the HOW TO pages and started reading(what i do best is research). I found that TRAP in its organic state is the STRONGEST gag and can kill level 12's with ease and someone to lure. DROP is the second most powerful organic gag and only needs a SQUEEKER horn to kill teh same level 12 cogs. But in my playing I chose to use Throw as my organic. It isnt quite as powerful or cool as Trap and Drop but it IS the most used gag that 80% of all toons use the most. Thinking this way I figured that would be my best bet. Also Throw is usually the first MAXED gag.

Good luck making the choice that COMPLIMENTS your playing style. I am sure no matter what you plant it will be the perfect choice.

E

Electroflap

Wow! so many choices. I guess without me being maxed it sounds like that throw would be best.. but everything sounds so awesome! The only thing I am worried about is that don't use my lower level gags very often.. I'd hate to have all those trees and never pick them.. I mean I love my birthday cake but I haven't used my level 1 throw since I first started.. is there any organis that all level of the gag are pretty useful?

S

soupandquackers

most likely not, people would get mad if you use low level gags in battle too. Having the higher level organic does pay off though.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
.. is there any organis that all level of the gag are pretty useful?
I so rarely pick anything but the big 7. At this point in my toon career, jellybeans are easy to come by so I just buy the others.

S

Sir Bumblenoodle

My two cents... Since you just got your lure.. I would at least start off by planting that... It improves the accuracy ALOT. Im not saying you should keep lure planted... but at least up until the blue magnet... then once you get the higher level lures, they seem to hit a bit better. At that time, you can dig up the lure and plant something else....

Now heres what I got...

I got lure planted on my main toon... It stinks that its not an offensive gag, but it sure is nice helping Ubers through the VP with a presentation thats pretty reliable....

I got Throw planted on another big toon and 2 cash ubers.... The best thing about throw is an organic birthday cake will take out a lured level 11. However, Throw is one of the most used gags and you will earn your wedding cake back rather quickly.

I have Drop planted on my TUless cash uber and on a lureless cash uber.... this is helpful for when your facing a 12 and everyone is in panic.. one person picks lure... one person picks elephant trunk... drop a piano on the 12...
Its also pretty cool too have at least 1 Toontanic a day....

Trap is the most powerful organic gag, but always requires someone to lure... however, it does have 100 percent accuracy.... its the lure thats innacurate.

Squirt... an organic storm cloud will take a lured level 10... thats the only benefit of squirt that Ive found...

Sound... One of the most popular gags... Organic Opera only does 99 damage... Not enough to take out a level 9 and non organic opera will take out a level 8. So I think organic sound is useless.

Toonup... Organic TU... pointless... Except to have fun... The highdive is always fun to watch.

Hope some of this helps with your decision.

E

Electroflap

Awesome.. very very helpful info.. I think I will take advice and use the lure for a lil while.. I have been trying to get some experience on it and it misses like crazy.. I didn't even realize that organic would help its accuracy! You all are awesome!

L

Little Sadie

About organic drop.... Does it seem to miss less? I had throw planted but once I got my safe, I replanted to drop. Since it has grown it doesn't seem to miss as much at all. It just seems to be so much more accurate now. I wish I had planted it as soon as I got my first flower pot as it might have helped me train it a lot quicker.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It "seems to", yes. According to the gags, accuracy is still low, however. *shrug*

S

soupandquackers

Jelly didn't have organic drop but it seems like his safe and his piano hit all the time when i was training it. My cat has organic drop and i wont ever get piano because it seems that it always misses.