• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Gardening Bug List

Hyssmaye

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please post bugs here as you confirm them, and I'll copy them up into this first post. I'll work on adding in bugs from the Old Bug Thread to this one as I can confirm that they still exist.

Also, please indicate whether the bug is with the 2D client, the KR client, or both. If your bug is a KR client bug, please make sure to report it through the game's bug reporting system as well! (Main Menu -> Bug Report)

KR: Yellow '-' Never Displayed With Water Indicator - When a plant needs water, the gump only displays a red '-', never a yellow '-'. So, it will appear that your plant needs two water pours, but the red '-' disappears after the first pour. Also, it will take two water pours to make the red '-' disappear - the yellow '-' isn't displayed after the first pour. This bug makes it easier to accidentally overwater plants.

KR & 2D: Trying to plant a seed in a bowl with a seed already in it gives a string number instead of name (from kittykat) - Similar bug to the other 4 of this nature - gives the number instead of name

T

Tamsin

When changing a new plant to decorative a speech line shows up in lower left corner of window "I am not here."

S

soulstoner

Applying potions to plants this morning (naturalist as well as the peculiar) the wording appeard on screen that I have poured to potion over the plant ----- but --- none of my potion bottles were used and the indicater stating the plant was in need remained (per usual) but the indication for 1 or 2 etc applications did not invoke. I've been growing for some time and this is first occurance as described. Hoping the potion took &/or I didn't over do it attemption to get the indication of success !!??

T

Teeshy

Applying potions to plants this morning (naturalist as well as the peculiar) the wording appeard on screen that I have poured to potion over the plant ----- but --- none of my potion bottles were used and the indicater stating the plant was in need remained (per usual) but the indication for 1 or 2 etc applications did not invoke. I've been growing for some time and this is first occurance as described. Hoping the potion took &/or I didn't over do it attemption to get the indication of success !!??
I had that happen to me the other day, and saw a post from someone that helped fix it for me. The potions don't "take" when that happens, but if you press the "water jug" button, and then target your potion bottle when the cursor changes, it works! For me, after i targetted ONE plant like that, the potion button started working normally again (but you can be sure I double checked each one VERY carefully ;))

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The first round of plants I have grown, I only used reg. dirt, the growing cycle did not stop with them.

2nd round: I planted 15 naturalist quest seeds and 4 green snake plants, 7 days ago in new pots with fertile dirt. 18 of the seeds are now stuck on the 5th day of growth cycle, I only had one bloom. I have not gotten an extra day of growth for any of my plants using fertile dirt.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've had a couple bugs wander by.

#1 is a rare incident where a pot is suddenly empty a few days into the growth routine. it's there to tend one day and not the next.

#2 is the pot showing a wrong description the first time it's highlighted, usually claiming to be a bowl of potatoes. This is only happening with hedges.

The plant setups these are occuring with are on Chessie at the south end of the bridge south of Luna. The two buildings to the west.

A

Altpersona

Set up a few bowls to be seeded and for reasons that arn't important I had to log out for while. When I came back I found one of my plant pots had turned to twigs! If I log on and first thing I do is hover my icon over them they show a pile of twigs, but after everything has loaded up completely they show pot of hard dirt as their tag. They are locked down in front of my house if anyone wants to see.

N

nynyve

today I planted 8 orange pampas grass seeds & 1 bright orange pampas grass seed

When I checked on the pots a few hours later, all of the seeds were bright orange pamaps grass.

Not that I mind!

I am using the 2D client

L

LyraDarkstar

I keep all my seeds organized by color in different colored boxes. this morning I harvested my cocoa pulp and seeds and tossed them in my "plain" box. I tossed them in one at a time and before I dropped them they both said "cocoa tree seed", when I checked the box to place the seeds next to the pulp I discovered 2 "plain bright ohii tree seeds"

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Similar to Lyra, harvested seeds from cocoa trees, although mine never went anywhere other than my backpack, some of them are labelled "Bright Fragrant O'Hii tree" seeds.

P

Principessa

My experience has been simular to lyra and aurelius, I do think there was an old seed in there that had turned to a bowl of hard dirt because I negleted the first plant.

SashaSeeks

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Weight on the kegs of potions are no longer dropping as you use the potions. In particular greater poison and greater cure (rarely use any others). Keg can say almost empty and it still weighs 100 stones, until it is completely empty. This is while carrying kegs in backpack to tend plants, I haven't looked to verify if this still happens if you fill bottles with the potions.

N

nynyve

Seeds are still not stacking properly.

I have been to the gardeners' tool box with all seeds that won't stack with no luck.

I now have 4 stacks of fire red campions. 5 different stakcs of hops seeds etc.

It doesn't matter if the seeds or identified or not, some seeds just will not stack no matter how often you throw them into the tool box.

Adrianas

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Both Clients - I have some grapevines which came as sea chest loot. I keep getting the message "None of the grapes are ripe enough." I was told that I needed to set the security to "anyone." I did this over a week ago - still getting the same message.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Both Clients - I have some grapevines which came as sea chest loot. I keep getting the message "None of the grapes are ripe enough." I was told that I needed to set the security to "anyone." I did this over a week ago - still getting the same message.

Ok, sounds like a bug. Can you put in a report as well as your post here please :)

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seeds are still not stacking properly.

I have been to the gardeners' tool box with all seeds that won't stack with no luck.

I now have 4 stacks of fire red campions. 5 different stakcs of hops seeds etc.

It doesn't matter if the seeds or identified or not, some seeds just will not stack no matter how often you throw them into the tool box.
This is still happening, btw...

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can stack seeds in the vet reward seed box??? I didn't know that! So if I have 8 seeds of a particular plant, it takes up one slot in the box?

A

Analayla

Correct. If you have 8 bright red seeds, all champion flower, they will take up one slot, even if some of them weren't identified beforehand. I use my seed box to identify my seeds now. Saves a lot of time that I used to spend on planting and growing peculiar poppies!