• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gardening Bug List [2008]

Hyssmaye

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please post bugs here as you confirm them, and I'll copy them up into this first post. I'll work on adding in bugs from the Old Bug Thread to this one as I can confirm that they still exist.

Also, please indicate whether the bug is with the 2D client, the KR client, or both. If your bug is a KR client bug, please make sure to report it through the game's bug reporting system as well! (Main Menu -> Bug Report)

KR: Yellow '-' Never Displayed With Water Indicator - When a plant needs water, the gump only displays a red '-', never a yellow '-'. So, it will appear that your plant needs two water pours, but the red '-' disappears after the first pour. Also, it will take two water pours to make the red '-' disappear - the yellow '-' isn't displayed after the first pour. This bug makes it easier to accidentally overwater plants.

Trying to plant a seed in a bowl with a seed already in it gives a string number instead of name (from kittykat) - Similar bug to the other 4 of this nature - gives the number instead of name