• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gardening/Alchemy request

S

Sharantyr

Greetings Lady Sakkara and fellow gardeners.

Just wondering if something could be done about NPC reagent vendors. Could they have their stock bumped a bit from 20 or could they have their restock time reduced? Since the change to factions there hasn't been the usual rows and rows of reagent vendors in one town or another and bumping the regular shop vendors takes quite some time. Spent nearly 4 hours this morning bumping 12 vendors, some are at 320 and some 640. Don't know how much others use but I've used 10-11 kegs of poison and 6-7 cure in a week at times and like to make 10-15 kegs of each at a time.

Anyways, thanks for reading. Off to go get another 12,000ish nightshade and garlic now the vendors are nearly at 999 :).

Hobo Sapien

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is a complete pain in the butt. Back in the day, when my wife and I were heavy into gardening, I remember spending pretty much a whole day just gatherin regs. While I am thinkin about old times, I remember doin literally seed quest after seed quest. I bet I have done at least 1000.
Now ten per day is my limit lol. Sorry didn't mean to ramble.